Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

if melo sits out the year at least we won't get another trash sneaker.

These M13's weren't bad recently

s-l500.jpg

Exactly. Take the blazers trade or ****. Not about to appease to you and **** over the team in the process. Morey and Ryan Anderson can go to hell. If you don't want to be here that bad should've never resigned

What are you even on about? You act like nothing happened between him re-signing till now. He would say plenty times over and over until the continually **** on him. That's ********.

What are you even on about? You act like nothing happened between him re-signing till now. He would say plenty times over and over until the continually **** on him. That's ********.

I've been a Melo supporter/defender his whole career and at this point I'm annoyed with this whole situation and over him being on this team. Is he totally at fault for his tenure here being a failure ? Absolutely not but he's not perfect either. I wanted Melo to outlast Phil which he did but if he desperately wants to go elsewhere let him go but not at the expense of the team and it's future. His defining moment as a Knick is either scoring 62 points or getting stuffed by Roy Hibbert and that's the sad reality.

If we let Melo ride the pine for the remainder of the contract, would that ever entice any free agent to come here?

That's Like getting with a girl who you JUST seen treating her Ex like crap.

I hope what happened to Steph doesn't repeat... Will be a very bad look from a free agent's perspective.

If no deal can done then just play him like normal. If he sucks or tries to refuse then it's on him. True rebuild or whatever will have to be on hold. One of the sides most likely will have to compromise.

Na you gotta trade him before training camp starts. Or else it'll be negative vibes and more *****assness going into the season.

Just give me Harkless/Aminu, Swanigan/Collins, and Turner/Crabbe if he agrees to go to Portland.

At this point too much damage has been done to get the absolute perfect deal.

The man wants out. Sitting him and ignoring the issue at hand will just make a shaky situation worse. You can't have him sitting on the bench against his will or just have him play and figure things out along the way. This situation is past the point of no return. Something needs to be done.

I think Mills and Perry want young players in return instead of draft picks.

Dont think Morey would compromise their entire future for 2 years of contending though.

With enough convincing Melo will go to Portland. He's wanted there plus they'd be good enough to compete with the big boys.

On the bright side Houston knows their team is incomplete and they don't have a lot of other options at the moment. I doubt they're gonna settle on Paul and Harden alone. Maybe wait and see if they lower their demands a little bit.

Or the Cavs could get another team involved somehow since the knicks don't want Love.

Back
Top Bottom