Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Funny how they preach youth, defense, and athleticism then go trade for Kyrie while moving Frank

25 isn't young anymore?

I never expected Sue Bird to be gay. I followed her career since Christ the King. It's easy to see Taurasi as a carpet muncher, but not Sue damnit

tenor.gif

Frank's measurements vs other rookies can be seen here
Could very well be 6'7 6'8 Lonzo is 6'6 & Fultz/ Fox are 6'4/6'5
Should be nice if Frank's body fills out & im excited now cause of this
IMG_2485.JPG

F*ck ESPN man

All their shows are garbaaaaaggggeeeee

Now they robbin' us of Draft Express? Yeah they can kick rocks

Porzingis at and his camp today in Latvia when asked why he is so committed to New York
I feel that it is the best place to win. And if you win in New York, you are king. For the last two years, I have had so many positive emotions here that this is where I want to stay and that this is where I want to win.

HAPPY CRYING.gif

LOL compete for what? There was 1 good year in his 6 years here. He needs to realize that this relationship has not and will not work and move on. What sane man in his right mind would want to continue to stay here after all the **** that happened and with our future looking bleak AF.

I'm surprised he doesn't want to play with LeBron. Houston ain't going to the finals but a Rose, JR, Melo, Bron, TT team will. He probably just doesn't want us to end up with the best player in the deal

Back
Top Bottom