Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

i'll take a 3team deal where we give up melo & nothing else
we get back a pick w/ or w/o bledsoe/knight then tank n have 2 picks

So dudes wouldn't take Kyrie over someone who's ceiling THEY describe as Shaun Livingston? What?

I don't know enough about Frank to say yay or nay either way.

This is why I say we need a poll.

Other half of Knicks fans in this thread are on some get Kyrie win now at least get in the playoffs steez.
The poll won't tell us anything

Everyone would just vote rebuild but most dudes in here don't even know what a rebuild is

Knicks Hire Gerald Madkins As Assistant GM
JUL 23, 2017 1:00 PM

Perry_Scott_nyk_170718.jpg

The New York Knicks have hired Gerald Madkins as assistant general manager.

Madkins was hired by the Los Angeles Clippers in 2012 and promoted to assistant general manager in 15-16.

Madkins was previously a scout with the Knicks.

The Knicks hired Scott Perry as general manager this offseason.

knicks fans dont want to rebuild.... it sounds good... but they really dont..... let the knicks start 10-7 like they did last season.... and the" can we get home court advantage iin the first round" talk will come out

If we start 10-7 with Porzingis, Ntilikina, Willy, & THJr leading the way, I'm 100% okay with that.

Knicks Hire Gerald Madkins As Assistant GM
JUL 23, 2017 1:00 PM

Perry_Scott_nyk_170718.jpg

The New York Knicks have hired Gerald Madkins as assistant general manager.

Madkins was hired by the Los Angeles Clippers in 2012 and promoted to assistant general manager in 15-16.

Madkins was previously a scout with the Knicks.

The Knicks hired Scott Perry as general manager this offseason.

Good pickup

He's the one who recommended drafting Trevor Ariza

Doubt that we get Irving. Melo wants Rockets even though he stated he's willing to waive his NTC for Cavs or Rockets few weeks ago

As much as I want Kyrie, it's premature for what our master plan should be.

The best plan is to have a core of young lotto picks and then add a star or 2 before the young guys rookie contracts are up. We have the finances to get deep into the luxury tax with the bird rights of the young guys.

Getting kyrie right now would get us stuck in mediocrity since he'd get us wins and our draft picks wouldn't be as good if they weren't traded away.

Purpose of rebuilding still means acquiring good young talent. That's the point of tanking. If we had a shot at Kyrie, we would probably Have to get him.

You guys think Cavs would trade Kyrie to Spurs for Aldridge?

Aldridge is like Howard. Once they left their original teams, they got exposed for being overhyped, bc they were the best players on their respective teams. I think it's the same case with Draymond and Klay.

I would deff jump all over Kyrie..he still young hasn't hit his prime and has A LOT of room for improvement..dude is a proven star...Knicks should be THANKFUL he wants to come play here who else does? And like u said we ain't drafting noone better than kyrie..yall trippin

Draymond is the finishing piece to a team. You don't build teams around him you use him to enhance what you already have.

Klay is a certified shooter, as long as his legs work and his touch is good he can play ANYWHERE. Screens and picks don't change just because the uniform does.

Back
Top Bottom