Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Prices are falling by the hour

Hopefully I could get some tomorrow afternoon at like 3 or 4 for the low. Told my friend to be on the lookout, too.

I'm the opposite of you proph. All is seem to attend are L's. The ones that stand out the most are Pierce scraping them in the 4th on one of the really bad Celtics teams. Smacked by the eventual world champion Pistons. Smacked by the Spurs as a birthday gift for my dad and I. Of course smacked by a D league level 6'ers squad on my wife's birthday. (Which I will NEVER hear the end of. :lol: )

Maybe I'll just avoid the Garden. :lol:

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna let you guys know...if I decide to not get tix tomorrow...we should have a team nyk summit at a bar near msg tomorrow....I know it's very last minute but whoever is down tomorrow, feel free to join in...But that depends if I decide to go to the game or not.

Man I thought we looked bad... I'm watching this Pelicans game right now and dear lord I feel bad for AD. Team of complete scrubs and Galloway looks terrible too hahah

I texted my brother after the first 5 minutes that they look like my high school's open gym runs. I know it's obviously difficult to pass up on $100m+, but I really hope dude considers to just play out his rookie deal and dip because that team is the worst.

Last edited:
I texted my brother after the first 5 minutes that they look like my high school's open gym runs. I know it's obviously difficult to pass up on $100m+, but I really hope dude considers to just play out his rookie deal and dip because that team is the worst.

Just signed a 5 year extension last summer :lol:

theres some decent tickets on ticketmaster especially against some trash teams.... im even thinking of going to philly to watch a game which is equally as far for me to commute to nyc.... only difference is i have to drive to philly.... definitely going to watch at least 1 game this season

I almost threw away $80 for some nosebleeds. I'll wait until the afternoon and check.

I'm pretty sure the last Knicks game I've been to was Jeremy Lin's first start. That feels like 9 years ago.

And the last knick game I went was when David Lee was still here....

And the previous game before that was a Christmas game against the raptors in 2001.

And the last knick game I went was when David Lee was still here....

And the previous game before that was a Christmas game against the raptors in 2001.
I hate that they priced out so much of the city. I make a decent living and can't justify it. There are so many kids that are going to grow up never going to a game at the Garden.:frown:

Alright, I'm about to drop 300 dollars ....I'm not joking either, I'm about to pull the trigger...I will do it...someone try stop me and convince me otherwise :nerd:

lower level sections

Last edited:
Lmao he's right tho.

Last knick game I went to was the home opener on Christmas. Pretty sure it was the lockout year. Plan is to buy season tickets once I finish this program, that's probably the next time I'll go to a game.

Last edited:
You can drop 150 for some good seats against an average team which is not bad. But teams like the cavs or warriors don't even bother. No 300 is OD don't do it. That's too much for a few hours imo

If you go to multiple games, season tickets are the way to go. Sell the games you're not going to, that will pay for the season.

Back
Top Bottom