Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

As much as I hate Sasha his energy and ball movement helped in the collective cooking of our BJ + Euros lineup against the nets. Hopefully with Lance out we give that a shot again for a small spurt and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Lance Thomas says that in addition to having a bone bruise in his right ankle he has plantar fasciitis in both feet

I had plantar fasciitis in one foot & it was terrible. Can't imagine having it in both feet :x :x

I had plantar fasciitis in one foot & it was terrible. Can't imagine having it in both feet :x :x

I think I got that right now. That's pain towards the back of your foot and arches right?

My right heel has been killing me. I think it's these damn shoes I been wearing to work. Started when I got this new gig :smh:

I think I got that right now. That's pain towards the back of your foot and arches right?

My right heel has been killing me. I think it's these damn shoes I been wearing to work. Started when I got this new gig :smh:

Yep. I'd go play ball & could barely make it through one game.

Get a foot roller & use it whenever you have free time.

Last edited:
+1

You're a good man.

I wish the Knicks 48 wins and a second round appearance.

:smokin

See if u could swap out the soles for some Dr. Scholl's gel inserts.

Try to get to orthopedics soon before it worsens u might be able to get a shot to knock the pain out

See if u could swap out the soles for some Dr. Scholl's gel inserts.

Try to get to orthopedics soon before it worsens u might be able to get a shot to knock the pain out

I get a front row ticket to "Washed Fest", if start wearing some gel inserts or orthpeedics.

No beuno.

I do Appreciate the suggestion though. I wish the Knicks competence in their front office going forward.

:smokin

Washed fest :lol:

I was thinking about throwing some gel insoles in my timbs when I'm smashing. Dat leverage and comfort combo :x :pimp:

Last edited:
How can you say you don't care about the triangle as you're constantly teaching our players the triangle?

Back
Top Bottom