Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Kyrie doesn't sound like a Perry guy after that tweet.

No star besides Bron sounds like a Perry guy.

Out of any move, on the first move. Could've been anyone in the league and it's Sessions, it's not a coincidence we got Sessions. That was spoken into existence

Sessions is like 24 right??

Like 31. He's just been mutual interest for 7 years.

Ron Baker, Sessions, Pookie, Kuz, KP, Frank Nitty, Willy G and Noah. How the F is this the 2017 Knicks, let alone an NBA team

its a damn shame..but thats what we gotta roll with..would be great if us fans boycott the games and don't go until the Knicks front office makes a watchable NBA worthy team..but we all know fans will never boycott thats never gonna happen :rolleyes

Ron Baker, Sessions, Pookie, Kuz, KP, Frank Nitty, Willy G and Noah. How the F is this the 2017 Knicks, let alone an NBA team

Didn't someone just say we're gonna improve w/o Melo?

giphy.gif

Lol at thinking we can't win more than 17 games without Melo. Also lets not blame Phil for Melos lack of success either because even before Phil sabotaged this team we weren't winning **** or attracting any good FAs.

Id never solely blame Melo for our lack of success, but the team will be much better defensively and more competitive without Melo holding the ball for 15 seconds and jogging back on defense.

Last edited:
Lol at thinking we can't win more than 17 games without Melo. Also lets not blame Phil for Melos lack of success either because even before Phil sabotaged this team we weren't winning **** or attracting any good FAs.

Id never solely blame Melo for our lack of success, but the team will be much better defensively and more competitive without Melo holding the ball for 15 seconds and jogging back on defense.
So you think we'll win more games next season without Melo?

Our last three seasons with Melo got us 17, 31, and 32 wins. Yes I think we can win somewhere between 17-32 games. Strictly because we're much better defensively and the offense will be more free flowing.

I'm team tank and want a top 5 pick, but I'll gladly take a young team being competitive

So you think we'll win more games next season without Melo?
Saying we can win as many or more games next season without Melo is a joke

You must've forgot that in the last 3 years our record is 9-51 when Melo doesn't play. You don't lose a Hall of Famer and become better

Don't give me those win totals and act like Melo was out there for a full 82 every year

You don't lose a Hall of Famer and become better

When it comes to a past prime, ball stopping scorer like Melo, as a team you do get better. When the crowd starts a countdown every time you touch the ball there is seriously something wrong with that.

Melo is gonna look 100x better as a 3rd option. He is not good for this team going forward.

Back
Top Bottom