Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Just wanted to stop by and say :

Melo gonna Melo. If you think we're seeing something different, something more effective, then I also have some snake oil for you that will relieve you of all physical ailments.
I think you're wrong here if we're keeping in mind Melo is gon Melo

He can be more effective at what he already does great. Another scoring champion title is not out of the question for this season.

I'm actually optimistic about our little Frank-THJR-KP-Willy core.
This is funny though. Knicks fans gonna Knick fan.
Dolan is the root of the problem.
Smartest part of the post.

:smh:

Last edited:
thjr gotta play one game in a pair of timbs

Or these

43622EC2-6615-4F62-BC47-6F85FAE21E12.jpeg

6MOTY Candidate? Beas had his best season under Hornacek. It's obvious he wanted him back for a reason...

WHAT? :lol:

You gotta fact check before you post man

1. Beasley has never played under Hornacek
2. Beasley has the worst year of his career in his single season in Phoenix of thats what you're thinking if :rofl:

WHAT? :lol:

You gotta fact check before you post man

1. Beasley has never played under Hornacek
2. Beasley has the worst year of his career in his single season in Phoenix of thats what you're thinking if :rofl:

I completely messed that one up lol. I was thinking of Markeith Morris who had his best season with Hornacek. I do however feel like Beasley will get used in a similar way as he was.

Alternate jersey next to the home whites is ***. On its own, it's valid. That should of been the new home joint instead.

They should've just brought the Orange uniforms back. Those were nasty

Or better yet bring back the 2011 uniforms and make the green set the alternate :pimp:

I might be the minority but the orange jersey was garbage and has nothing to do with the losing record. They just look terrible imo

Back
Top Bottom