Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The crowd gonna be even more tourists if 4/5 of our starters are international. :lol:

That lineup would feast offensively but we might give up 130 a game
Exactly what I was thinking. Horrible defensively. KP and Willy might foul out some games as well.

i think cleanthony and marbury are the missing pieces we need to win, not compete but win a championship.

The **** Lonzo Ball is ranked over Melo? 'Cuz of summer league? One summer league puts a rookie over Melo?!

giphy.gif

ESPN knows what they're doing ranking Melo that low. These things are about clicks man. Melo has been in the media all last season and happen to play for the Knicks. Regardless if we're 1st seed or last, we still get a great amount of media coverage. All about clicks.

Melo being ranked the 65th best player in the league is beyond trash :rofl:

They haven't put out the full list but here are the available players they had ranked better than Melo

Lonzo Ball :lol:
Eric Gordon :smh:
Avery Bradley :sick:
Devin Booker :sick::sick::sick:
Danny Green 0]
Harrison Barnes :rofl:
Andrew Wiggins :smh:
Malcolm Brogdon :sick::sick:
Robert Covington :smh::smh:
Danilo Gallinari :smh::smh::smh:
Andre Drummond :rolleyes
Jrue Holiday :rolleyes
Brook Lopez :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can anyone make a case for any of these dudes over Melo??

:sick: The disrespect.

Guys how many of you really gave any thought to that new draft system? I don't think it will benefit us cuz now its less chance we get a top pick, even if we tank its not guaranteed..plus I doubt it'll still stop teams from tanking, probably limit it more idk.

BBB bbb bbbbbbut the advanced plus per minus metrics stats say he's only #65 in the league and numbers dont lie :nerd: FOH :rofl:

randolph is a scrub that is hating on KP being a future star, while his bum *** failed out of the league

Back
Top Bottom