OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

Man our schedule looks like HELL. i want be surprised if we go 9-7. Last year was a good year but we did get kind of lucky. Ajayi had some big games then he had some "meh" ones. Tannehill getting hurt didnt help but we were gonna lose to pittsburgh with or without him. We need a tougher team, yea u need talent but sometimes u can replace toughness with talent. I look at our defense and besides wake,suh and reshad jones, i just see softness. Landry might be the toughest person on the team and a receiver.lol

I definitely want a defense thats FEARED like the seahawks a few years ago or the 84 bears. We need that and its something we never had as a franchise. We've had the once in a generation QB in marino, we had the spectacular yet troubled star in RICKY WILLIAMS, we had Great individual talents...cris chambers,sam madison,patrick surtain,jason taylor,zach thomas, randy starks, solai, vontae davis but i want a FEARED unit on defense.

Trying to determine strength of schedule pre-season is pointless. Teams that look good may turn out to be awful and bad teams may turn out to be good.

Trying to determine strength of schedule pre-season is pointless. Teams that look good may turn out to be awful and bad teams may turn out to be good.

Yea u right...patriots arent gonna be good,falcons arent gonna be good,raiders are gonna be terrible,chiefs havent made the playoffs in decades,the bills never give us a hard time,we ALWAYS beat the ravens,and the titans have no talent. yea u right nothing to worry about here folks. SMH

herecomesanewchallenger.png

This is before the first game of preseason, FO has to make moves now. I like Matty Ice but bring in someone else in case he gets injured too. Losing Tannehill is not the end of the world. I refuse to go down like this.

I'm with Aaron on this one. We have to move forward with Tanney not being under center. That knee is no where near ready ... whether Cutler or Kap

Who's Moore's backup? I would imagine Miami is preparing to phone Kaep or Jay. I don't think Romo is getting a call.

Back
Top Bottom