Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind I said COME CLOSE you dip****s .

If he puts up something like 15, 10, and 7-8 that's coming close.

:lol:
He aint coming close. Fultz is gonna handle the ball too much for that to happen. 15, 6, 7 is realistic. You sounding like Buc Em and still in combined.

Lamar Odom should be the bar. First few clipper years he was 16/7/5. Somewhere around there.

I don't doubt that simmons can get there one day, his vision is special, but not in year 1.

Edit: exactly addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Odom is an interesting comparison. When he was on he was an incredible player. Definitely impacted the game more than his stats showed too.

Odom is an interesting comparison. When he was on he was an incredible player. Definitely impacted the game more than his stats showed too.

I think it is pretty realistic. Both are/were meh shooters who like to go left a lot and have pretty solid passing ability.

10-10-9 is close to a triple double and it needs 82 more assists, crazy.
What's not close is...

10-9-8
10-11-8
10-12-8
15-15-8

Unless you have a 9+ in each category, with 82 games you are way off.

10-10-8 requires 164 more assists to average a triple double.

Basically you get it or you are not close.

Last edited:
I think it is pretty realistic. Both are/were meh shooters who like to go left a lot and have pretty solid passing ability.
A Lamar Odom without the personal issues with focus/drugs is probably in #1 pick running in the average NBA draft.

A Lamar Odom without the personal issues with focus/drugs is probably in #1 pick running in the average NBA draft.
Those only became a problem after he was drafted right? So when he was coming out of college he still wasn't the number 1 pick. But I know what you're getting at :lol:

Those only became a problem after he was drafted right? So when he was coming out of college he still wasn't the number 1 pick. But I know what you're getting at :lol:

lamar odom was drafted in 99 and he played college ball at rhode island. lamar odom in todays game is a number 1 pick no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom