Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why people didn't claim JET should have been Finals MVP like they did Pau the previous year?

JET was trash half the Finals

His last 3 games were great but dude was horrible in the beginning

Lebron was guarding him and he told the world Lebron couldn't do it for a whole series and proceeded to torch him.

That **** was legendary

JET could fall on hard times and I would let him live in a extra room in my house

Last edited:
Deshawn Stevenson really shot 56% from deep in that series tho. Legend.
tumblr_mxb7od6sw21qznj8ho1_1280.png

Lolz. Reminds me of when I was in little league and learned how to throw a curve ball which was really more of a meat ball but nobody could figure out how to hit that **** :lol:. Was striking out the whole lineup until I lost command and started beaning everybody. Or when I played pee wee football and figured out that if you just play off the receiver, the qb will throw a duck and you can just swoop in and pick it off. Had my coach calling me deion Sanders :pimp:. Me and Kobe man..we're basically the same person

Lolz. Reminds me of when I was in little league and learned how to throw a curve ball which was really more of a meat ball but nobody could figure out how to hit that **** :lol:. Was striking out the whole lineup until I lost command and started beaning everybody. Or when I played pee wee football and figured out that if you just play off the receiver, the qb will throw a duck and you can just swoop in and pick it off. Had my coach calling me deion Sanders :pimp:. Me and Kobe man..we're basically the same person

All this and no basketball talk, but we're supposed to believe you hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom