Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority doesn't overrate T Mac and iverson. They're aren't put in the convo with Magic, Jordan, King James. They're put in the back of the class category with the Kobe Bryant's where they belong.

The majority doesn't overrate T Mac and iverson. They're aren't put in the convo with Magic, Jordan, King James. They're put in the back of the class category with the Kobe Bryant's where they belong.

I don't think you can put a guy who had a solid 7 years in the same boat as someone who had a solid 15 year run. That is unless you truly believe he is a top 20 player of all time.

Ty Lawson going to China.

Amazing how quickly his career deteriorated. He was basically 16/8 on a playoff team a few years in a row, set a franchise record in assists, all in his early 20s.

Mystifying

Ty Lawson going to China.

Amazing how quickly his career deteriorated. He was basically 16/8 on a playoff team a few years in a row, set a franchise record in assists, all in his early 20s.

Mystifying

Being an alcoholic will do that to your career. The guy has had 5 DUI arrests so I can't say im surprised.

this list neglects older dudes.first three spot on after that .... Don't know bout that. I think ray and Iverson in the 6 through 10 range all time.
Manu aint top 5 and I loved his game .
I only grade what I have seen. But the point of the list was to say Manu isn't even Top 5 in the last 25 years, let alone Top 5 all time

I only grade what I have seen. But the point of the list was to say Manu isn't even Top 5 in the last 25 years, let alone Top 5 all time
i can understand that. i mean your the same age as me . how much of jordan did you really see , i only remember the end of his run with the bulls and i was in middle school then. i dont think you can comprehend the game or what you are seeing when you really young.

I feel like people in here are forgetting the player that Ray was while he was in his prime, before going to Boston.

Changes coming to the NBA schedule set to release this week. I think this will be a good look for the league and nationally televised games I hope.

nba sched.png

AD another one with injuries killing a career. Easily a top 10 player in the league.

KAT is literally the worst defensive big in the game.

funny thing was, what, not even 3 yrs ago dudes said he was top 3. Some said neck n neck with bron. Someone find those receipts. I need names. NT was doing the fool back then.

i can understand that. i mean your the same age as me . how much of jordan did you really see , i only remember the end of his run with the bulls and i was in middle school then. i dont think you can comprehend the game or what you are seeing when you really young.

I saw Jordan as a pre teen. Not old enough to truly understand but not too far removed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom