Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the new Nike jerseys...:rofl::rofl:

Dudes had everyone hyped for years only to drop some c-grade mid :lol:

yup i saw dat on espn sumn bout players need more rest this yr..no more 4 games in 5 nights and all dat

IMG_5431.PNG

I ain't better than anything. I agree with the Tweet. Plenty of folks talked about Kobe as if he is a detriment to a team.

Nah has not going around him for one, and dude is a shaky shooter if he doesn't get stripped on the way up. Once CP3 has the ball it's a wrap

I mean...he averaged 14ppg last year. I expect a few more touches and his FT% to continue to rise....or stableize somewhere in the high 60s.

He averaged 17 & 14 in March
And averaged 16 & 11 in May.

Don't think 18ppg is too far fetched for Rudy Gobert
How exactly do you increase Rudy's touches?

Force the ball too him more frequently in the pnr? With who as ball handler? Rubio who can't score?

I don't see it. There's also no indication at all that his FT% will go up. He was up & down all year, abysmal in the playoffs.

The last few centers to hit 18+ a night were DMC, Lopez, Dwight Howard, KAT, Marc & Pau, Vuc, Al Jeff, Bynum.

All guys who you can post up from time to time & get a bucket. It's hard to hit that number exclusively off pnr & putbacks.

Moot point overall tho. He should be around 16 which is good enough. Combine that with the defense & he's still an elite 5.

Nah has not going around him for one, and dude is a shaky shooter if he doesn't get stripped on the way up. Once CP3 has the ball it's a wrap
Sure, what you are saying is what would happen in MOST possessions, but again, he only has to score once.

CP3 has to give the ball back when he gets it, he has to get back on D

and this year NBA teams smartened up. No 200 Milly contract for cp3 which so many people in here claimed was a done deal and guaranteed to happen . And short deals for Lowry, milsap etc.

Had he returned to the Clippers, Chris would have absolutely gotten 200Ms.

I ain't better than anything. I agree with the Tweet.

KGtrashtalk is a pretty terrible account in general though. Same guy who just said LeBron's been coasting on talent for 14 years and is a waste of massive potential. He sounds real seaman-esque a lot of the time.

yup i saw dat on espn sumn bout players need more rest this yr..no more 4 games in 5 nights and all dat

The NBA doesn't want to deal with losing money from the stars not playing in prime-time games due to "rest"

why would nike do minnesota like that ???? wow

GOD TOLD DERRICK TO RISE
SO DERRICK ROSE

Attachments

• apple.png
    apple.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom