Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny that just a year ago in "todays game"

noah - 72 mil
mozgov - 64 mil
biyombo - 70 mil
mahimni - 50 mil
and this year NBA teams smartened up. No 200 Milly contract for cp3 which so many people in here claimed was a done deal and guaranteed to happen . And short deals for Lowry, milsap etc.

Last edited:
@pums

Do guys have an interest in playing college basketball in the states?

Aside from Kobe II there was another dude Japeth Aguilar 6' 10" who played for Western Kentucky but never got off the bench. Filipino dudes are undersized for their positions and play sloppy D1 teams can scout guys like that at home

Well yea my former team mate Kobe Paras played D1 last year (yambs are solid tho for him) but did not do to well but the thing is here in the Philippines asians develop their bodies late so that reduces the chance and some of the guys coming out.Some of the players from the poor families reportedly get offers to try out in schools like Butler for example but the colleges here offer as high as $80 000 plus $1 000 every month as allowance to play for colleges here i cant blame them for taking the bag

You played at DLSU :nerd:

Bring dat *** here boy. Get these buckets. I'll slice bron up on livestream so they cant delete the footage.

DGzwYjZVYAAtIrr.jpg

I understand the Bulls, Lakers, and Celtics having not really done that much of an overhaul on their uniforms but teams like Utah, Denver (with the city skyline unis) and others should embrace their past kinda like was GS did while keeping it modern. Too many cookie cutter temy latest in the league right now. Will be copping the MPLS throwback Zo jersey for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom