Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zo knows 8)

Sorry Kobe stans. I know it gotta hurt that the face of your franchise loves LBJ as much as he does.

You had to really absorb the juices and soak it all in as it transpired in order to bear the full weight of Kobe's dominance. He's not a stats guy even tho his stats weren't bad. He's a player that defies stats and that won't register with any of the analytic goobers. Like when LeBron had that game versus Orlando or the Boston game..that was a regular thing for Kobe.

I witnessed his career right around the age where you don't actually believe it but you kinda think just maybe if you get bit by a radioactive spider you'll be able to climb walls. You couldn't tell me Kobe aint have some type of superpowers. Hell even his last healthy season he had me in disbelief as a grown as man. Dude was really something else

You guys knew boobs and butts in avitars weren't allowed?
Well me either.
Not everyday somebody tells on folks for having them I guess.

3. Images, including those used for personal icons, must be appropriate for all ages. Images that show illegal drug use, graphic depictions of violence or are sexually provocative are not acceptable. These include "booty" pictures, illegal drug images, and anything containing graphic" violence. These restrictions apply to videos and links to outside sites as well. Do not link to ANY video or site containing slurs, profanity, or other inappropriate content.

Y'all dudes, man. :lol::lol::lol:

If you can't talk about MJ/Lebby/Kome or talk about whoever you don't like on here, you can't talk.

:rofl:

IMG_0712.JPG

Welcome to da 5 oh fo frank jackson

So many sites for dudes to see big titty and big booty Gyals and you choose a sneaker forum. Y'all ****** is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom