Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Cavs’ website, former Bulls guard Jose Calderon will be the first player in NBA history to wear No. 81.
DG91SS4XoAA1tnr.jpg

funniest thing about all of this...cavs won by a total of 4 points right...if punk *** Harrison Barnes literally just made 2 more shots. just 2! We wouldnt even be having this discussion. All would be forgiven, the suspension, the snitching, iggy hurt, bogut hurt, yada yada. All dude literally had to do was go 7 of 35 instead of 5 of 35. I just really want to make sure that he gets sufficient blame.

:rofl:
Every single point he scored this year was completely worthless to me. Worthless.

He had WIDE OPEN brick after WIDE OPEN brick in that series.

He's dead to me.

That's funny?
If you knew Trammel, it'd be hilarious.
He's just that simple Old Man who is no nonsense.
He's like the non-racist version of Eastwood's character in Grand Turino.
He caught all the heat for the "Mr Unreliable" article because they name it "Mr Unreliable" whilst he wrote it.

Yea, it's fricking hilarious.
I heard him say it and almost wrecked on the Highway tbh. :rofl:
Context for sure, but anyway....you haven't laughed since 2011 so....nothing is funny to you Mr. Serious

He caught all the heat for the "Mr Unreliable" article because they name it "Mr Unreliable" whilst he wrote it.

Context for sure, but anyway....you haven't laughed since 2011 so....nothing is funny to you Mr. Serious

anigif_sub-buzz-25209-1499958927-1.gif

If you have to type that much as an explanation, it ain't funny.

It doesn't matter when he was born.

If you, without bias, think Bryant is better than LeBron James, then you don't have five senses.

Michael Jordan is biased.

It doesn't matter when he was born.

If you, without bias, think Bryant is better than LeBron James, then you don't have five senses.

Michael Jordan is biased.
When he was born matters. If he was BORN in 1997, when was he able to fully experience Kobe in his prime? Meaning at an age in which he can honestly understand what he is seeing. Lettuce assume that age is 14 (being generous), so that puts us at 2011.

Look at what LeBron did up until that point and post 2011 and compare that to what Kobe did. No competition.

So he is comparing a PRIME LeBron to an aged Kobe.

Age matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom