Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the thought of phil trading kristaps for a damn draft pick has me ******* heated

I ******* hate this franchise and what the hell did new york do to deserve this ****

Nasir has been doing the lords work for 20 + years and he's passing the torch to young David. But what is Mr. East supposed to rap about if Courtney Lee and Cesar are the best players in the city?
Can't eeem rap about Courtney Lee either once he's throw into the Melo / LAC deal in about a couple weeks
mean.gif

I wonder how stupid Danny Ainge feels now for trading that 1st pick to the Sixers (assuming Porzingis trade rumors are REAL and they truly want draft picks)

Could have offered this years first pick and nexts years Nets pick for Zinger.  Would have been best deal Knicks would receive.

I wonder how stupid Danny Ainge feels now for trading that 1st pick to the Sixers (assuming Porzingis trade rumors are REAL and they truly want draft picks)

Could have offered this years first pick and nexts years Nets pick for Zinger.  Would have been best deal Knicks would receive.

I mean they still have a lot of picks to offer up if they really want him

Nasir has been doing the lords work for 20 + years and he's passing the torch to young David. But what is Mr. East supposed to rap about if Courtney Lee and Cesar are the best players in the city?

Can't eeem rap about Courtney Lee either once he's throw into the Melo / LAC deal in about a couple weeks :smh:

At this rate, Dave East might be playing the 4 for the Knicks

:lol:

Lucian Petriuc @LPetriuc

Sources say Suns will be offering up a deal for Kristaps. 4th pick and the guard they are looking for in Ulis.
11:23 AM - 20 Jun 2017

If Phoenix can swing it, if real, isn't a terrible deal. For Phoenix.

Edit: I've followed the Suns as good as I could and from what I gathered they actually like Ulis and were more interested in shopping Bledsoe at some point. But hey, if they could pull it off for Porzingis than cool.

Last edited:
None of those trades would be good.  You don't trade a 2 year player who has been this good with this level of star potential for picks.

Last edited:
Phil could've had Crowder but chose to get a 2nd rounder instead. Now he's about to trade our best player since Ewing for him.

Ainge please rip us the **** off. Thanks.

Marquiss Chris is an overrated bum. Dont want anything the Suns offer. Even if Booker is involved no thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom