Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George is definitely not a secondary ball handler.
Can he push it? Yes..
Can he run it? No..

kp and two firsts isnt worth dbook

Why have you been in the Sixers thread all morning saying we are dumb if we don't trade Simmons, Embiid, Fultz and Saric for Giannis

That'd be the worst trade in NBA history

Last edited:
Ullis the ****** averaged 21-7-4 on the Suns in the last month. That just proves to you those are all empty stats. Chriss can have all the upside you want, he doesnt move the needle at all.

Last edited:

Marquiss Chris is an overrated bum. Dont want anything the Suns offer. Even if Booker is involved no thanks.
You must not have been watching ..
Empty stats on a bad team. Chriss isnt starting on 90% of teams in the league. They have Booker Warren Chriss Len and they'll still suck for the foreseeable future.
Knicks fans in their feelings I see
laugh.gif
Bro Ullis the ****** averaged 21-7-4 on the Suns in the last month. That just proves to you those are all empty stats. Chriss can have all the upside you want, he doesnt move the needle at all.
I'm assuming you have watched plenty of suns games to know this

Last edited:
Why have you been in the Sixers thread all morning saying we are dumb if we don't trade Simmons, Embiid, Fultz and Saric for Giannis

That'd be the worst trade in NBA history
say it clearly

ill trade any three not including simmons or any two including simmons for giannis 247/365..

this was my statement that you guys are hanging on to.

ben simmons career = success if he can do what giannis did at 22 years old, by age 25.

ben simmons ceiling = giannis breakout season, last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom