Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acting offended at being reported...

... then pointing out someone else's avatar (which is dry reporting, so there's that) instead of owning up to your own crap.

No, clearly you can't move on.

And also you have no problem with things being reported, since you're essentially 'reporting' someone else's avatar with your little show right now. You don't have a problem with reporting; you have a problem with YOU being reported.

office_standoff.jpg

:lol: What the heck?

All these years and apparently I still mainly look at just the avy...I really popped in here thinking about what made CP decide he's had enough...Just didn't sound like him, but Alba's butt kept saying hello and I didn't care to see anything else.

Here's what's not gonna happen:

"Well if I get my way, then blah, blah, blah."

Nah.

You can move on? Move on. You need to have demands met before you move on? That sounds frustrating for ya, because those demands are most definitely not going to be met, and if they are, it won't be because of a temper tantrum.

:lol: What the heck?

All these years and apparently I still mainly look at just the avy...I really popped in here thinking about what made CP decide he's had enough...Just didn't sound like him, but Alba's butt kept saying hello and I didn't care to see anything else.

I changed it once last year I think, I never had so many @'s, PM's in my life. People were heated. :lol:

My trolling of DC has nothing to do with NT rules o

CP was just a casualty of the War.
The WAR to clean up NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom