Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting Pistons season tickets. Still cheap as hell and the new arena might be dope to check out.

You guys can flame all you want. To say Wilt was known as a Laker is ridiculous. An overwhelming amount of his career accomplishments happened when he played for other teams. MVPs, scoring titles, All Stars, rebounding titles, All-NBA teams, etc.

You guys can talk trash all you want, but you guys have no case.

You guys can flame all you want. To say Wilt was known as a Laker is ridiculous. An overwhelming amount of his career accomplishments happened when he played for other teams. MVPs, scoring titles, All Stars, rebounding titles, All-NBA teams, etc.

Laker fans always wildin

ok you can have him. Lakers all time team still better than yours

Celtics have a crazy team too.

Shaq
KG
Bird
Ray Allen
Payton

Bill Russell
Mchale
Pierce
Dennis Johnson
Cousy

You drunk.

You drunk.

Seriously? I realize you are a Laker fan, so this might have struck a nerve, but....

4 time MVP (zero with the Lakers)
13 time All Star (4 with the Lakers)
1 time All Star game MVP (zero with the Lakers)
7 time All-NBA 1st team (zero with the Lakers)
3 time All-NBA 2nd team (1 with the Lakers)
7 time scoring champ (zero with the Lakers)
11 time rebounding leader (4 with the Lakers)
1 time assist leader leader (zero with the Lakers)
2 time NBA All-Defensive team (two with the Lakers)
2 time NBA Champion (one with the Lakers)
1 time Finals MVP (one time with the Lakers)

I mean.....to anyone but a Laker fan, this isnt even a debate. An overwhelming majority of Wilts accomplishments happened in parts of his career where he wasnt a Laker. The fact that I even had to type all that out is ridiculous.

Seriously? I realize you are a Laker fan, so this might have struck a nerve, but....

I mean.....to anyone but a Laker fan, this isnt even a debate. An overwhelming majority of Wilts accomplishments happened in parts of his career where he wasnt a Laker. The fact that I even had to type all that out is ridiculous.

The point was that most casual fans identify him as not diehard ones. Those clips of the Finals that they used to show on ABC was him with who exactly? The Lakers. Don't be so sensitive, no nerve was struck. Clearly it is a debate as several of the people who echoed these sentiments aren't Laker fans at all.

Dude all this means is that he was at his best individually outside of LAL

Has nothing to do with who most people associate Wilt with.

They CLEARLY associate him as a Laker more so than a Warrior or 6'er or globetrotter. Clearly.

I think of the 6ers when I hear Wilt. THEN the Lakers, but that's just me. Warriors never even occurs to me. I always forget he played for them.

I think of the 6ers when I hear Wilt. THEN the Lakers, but that's just me. Warriors never even occurs to me. I always forget he played for them.

Co-sign....except for forgetting he played for the Warriors. But I have said my piece. Agree to disagree, Lakers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom