Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gotten more warnings after this update than I have gotten in 5 years on the old platform

can we go back to huddler please seems like meth was more lenient then

Hopefully KD starts leaving his mom at home and get a chick. I find it odd that he is the only MVP in NBA history that wasn't married or had a kid. As far as we know KD might be a serial killer
You guys taking it to another level :rofl:

Hopefully KD starts leaving his mom at home and get a chick. I find it odd that he is the only MVP in NBA history that wasn't married or had a kid. As far as we know KD might be a serial killer
doesnt he have a girl

i thought he was going out with some wnba player

dude just might be gay anyways nothing wrong with that

Cmon now I just can't allow that kinda KD slander. That's too far. Now yall can't sit here and act like yall didn't see him get aired out for letting chicks fart in his face

When I think of Wilt I think of the Lakers first but there are few hype machines in sports stronger than the Lakers one.
the yankees got a pretty strong one. You would think aaron judge was the second coming of barry bonds with the amount of slurpage that fan base has for him

DHUAsvzXkAAAOka.jpg

Cmon now I just can't allow that kinda KD slander. That's too far. Now yall can't sit here and act like yall didn't see him get aired out for letting chicks fart in his face
I'm surprised that got no traction on here.
You could tell the girl blasting him was in the know too.
She's a group troop herself.
She was going in about KD's Uber to the Warriors hotel when they were in town and Russ being mad about KD inviting Dray to the team dinner after an OKC W during the WCF etc.
She was lit.
I was like "these kind of chicks are dangerous"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom