Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHV7_G7XUAUIAwX.jpg

Every time that Mya video is posted I watch the whole thing though.

I bought her first single (cassette) with DruHill and played it until it broke, it got stuck in my Pullout Alpine so that is when I upgraded to the DetachFace(fat deck) Pioneer and made the transition from Cassette to CD

Silk got heavy play too and I bought all NoLimit discs even though most of his music sounded bad, his flow was too ill.

I read the Source maybe 100times cover to cover, the one that had KURUPt, DMX AND Silk as "Raps New Generation"

Damn "I miss You" was the Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R&B Golden Era.
I still have a VHS tape with 2hours of videos.

To name a few Boyz2Men, Pac Dear Mama, Aaron Hall, 6ft deep ghetto boys, Bone CrossRoads, KP and Envy shorty swing my way, MasterP ice cream man, Luniz 5 on it......man I wish I had a VCR, I'd put that joint in.
GOAT MIX TAPE!

Damn "I miss You" was the Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R&B Golden Era.
I still have a VHS tape with 2hours of videos.

To name a few Boyz2Men, Pac Dear Mama, Aaron Hall, 6ft deep ghetto boys, Bone CrossRoads, KP and Envy shorty swing my way, MasterP ice cream man, Luniz 5 on it......man I wish I had a VCR, I'd put that joint in.
GOAT MIX TAPE!

shorty swing my wayyyyyy, sho' look good to me, now would you pleaseeee :pimp: :pimp:

I got a playlist that runs 300 records deep with all of this

shorty swing my wayyyyyy, sho' look good to me, now would you pleaseeee :pimp: :pimp:

I got a playlist that runs 300 records deep with all of this
:pimp:
Oh it's Rabbit Hole deep man.
You start on Aaron Hall and End up on CBo or Cell Celly 10hours later like, where did the time go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom