Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

source.gif

I wonder how Dan Gilbert will try to **** with Lebron this season since he can't trade him.

What a nightmare of a season coming up for Cleveland...especially if they gotta start the year off with Kyrie still on the team.

Celtics / Warriors finals. Warriors in 4.

Power Rankings of Bron's next destination:

1. Lakers

2. Rockets
3. Spurs
4. Knicks

I think Bron will sign a long term deal in LA. Now the question is, will the CAVS trade him?

in my mind, they have to. Get something in return for him, picks, cash, even expiring contracts.

I think Bron will sign a long term deal in LA. Now the question is, will the CAVS trade him?

in my mind, they have to. Get something in return for him, picks, cash, even expiring contracts.

He has a no trade clause

He has a no trade clause
He won't waste a year in Cleveland if he doesn't have to.
Cavs fans going to boo him game one regardless so, he will look to make a break will he not?

He played it perfectly.
Him and Kyrie both.

He won't waste a year in Cleveland if he doesn't have to.
Cavs fans going to boo him game one regardless so, he will look to make a break will he not?

He played it perfectly.
Him and Kyrie both.

He's not leaving. He already said he's committed to the Cavs for this season, plus NOBODY will gut their team for him.

Nothing surprises me.
It's business for all parties.
SOMEBODY would "gut" their team, it doesn't sound ideal, but who thought PG13 would end up where he did.

Nothing is "never happen" worthy in this NBA

No one from the warriors should be top 5

i mean...if kd didnt get hurt last year, he probably wins it. even with triple doubles. if he does exaclty what he did last year, then its his to lose.

bron might black out though.might get his westbrook moment. kyrie leaves him alone then bron just dusts off the old miami body for one more ride and goes game 6 for the full yr.

i mean...if kd didnt get hurt last year, he probably wins it. even with triple doubles. if he does exaclty what he did last year, then its his to lose.

bron might black out though.might get his westbrook moment. kyrie leaves him alone then bron just dudsts off the old miami body for one more ride and goes game 6 for the full yr.

In the words of the aforementioned snake "Nah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom