Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripped from reddit, one of these guys have claim to second best player in the league

2017 Playoffs: Curry on/off = +245/-15 (+260), Durant on/off = +177/+53 (+124)
curry is more important to the warriors then kd. Cavs in the finals doubled Steph and kd got to play one on one. Kd might be better but curry is more important and no one makes players around him better then curry

. I'll take curry and kd 1st and 2nd and put LeBron at 3rd today and going forward .

Reinsdorf is giving very little of that 24 mil back. After the buyout the total money he's gotten from CHI will be pretty close to what Miami offered.

Shouldn't have gotten emotional.

Jimmy being moved was always a possibility.

Riley still ain't **** tho

What does a trade package for Bron even look like?

Leader of 4 straight finals teams or whatever , but on an expiring contract.

Does he tell Dan "I'm only going to Houston/LA. Figure it out." and they settle on late first rounders & filler?

LeBron isn't stupid . He ain't Carmelo that is going to gut a team when he can just go there shortly without losing any pieces

What does a trade package for Bron even look like?

Leader of 4 straight finals teams or whatever , but on an expiring contract.

Does he tell Dan "I'm only going to Houston/LA. Figure it out." and they settle on late first rounders & filler?

Does Houston or LA even do that though? Why not just wait it out? Gilbert really has no leverage here. He just gonna have to ride this season out and try to get Lebron caught up in some sort of off the court scandal or some ****.

I personally feel like there's zero room for a Bron trade at this point. A few weeks ago maybe but too much as come out about the environment in Cleveland and there's zero leverage.

Does he have the leverage?

I really don't think Lebron is that vested into this season that he'd budge off that NTC.

Probably not, unless he believes that by trading for picks/prospects his life will suck enough to where he wants to leave. Might not sit well with fans or potential free agents though. I don't think he would just let it happen and not make any move though

He makes both role players to tony.

Gregg-popovich-thumbs-up.png

Bron a dummy signing that instead of the usual 1+1.

Gilbert got him this year, but soon as its up dude will probably be ready to put them up for sale. Cle economy bout to collapse again.

Yep that area they have by the arena that ESPN posts up is going to look real lean if Bron leaves again. Only time you will see people there is when Bron comes back to town. And when the Warriors come once year, because if he leaves they darn sure won't be back in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom