Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Havasu still the greatest Spring Break party.
If it can go down, no no....if you can think or dream it up, it's happening on the Lake in Havasu.

That place, man that place makes everybody feel like King Midas. The word no, I didn't hear the word no for 4 days. I spent 4 days there.
Made my first and only tape in the Su.
Met a boat that was playing 60 in 60, that's 60 shots of beer in 60 minutes, yea, we got it all on tape. Anyway.

Yea man, Freaknik wouldn't work these days.
I play 60 in 60 erry night

Need Wade to get this buyout and head to OKC and for Knicks to finally free Elmo

Wade X Westbrook X PG to close games would be dope. Melo X D'antoni remix too

Roberson out there & you'd only have one 3-point threat on the floor.

Replace him with Pat & you're putting a lot of pressure on both Wade & Westbrook to defend.

Eh.

Idc, any chance to see WB and Wade/PG. 3-point threat or not, has potential to be a fun transition group

WB and Wade are hardly non-threats off the ball

DHbqpYHVoAEVAeh.jpg

https://t.co/u384vgEbSf

Idc, any chance to see WB and Wade/PG. 3-point threat or not, has potential to be a fun transition group

WB and Wade are hardly non-threats off the ball
Don't think you're worried about Wade off the ball in 2018. He's not really efficient anywhere on the floor at this point. His ts & efg continue to decline with his athleticism.

And Russ could be a threat off the ball, but that team has always had issues with ball and player movement. He's far more likely to just wait on a kick out.

Don't think you're worried about Wade off the ball in 2018. He's not really efficient anywhere on the floor at this point. His ts & efg continue to decline with his athleticism.

And Russ could be a threat off the ball, but that team has always had issues with ball and player movement. He's far more likely to just wait on a kick out.

No 3 or D guards catch a lot of flack nowadays (For good reason) but I think your underestimating Wade a bit. He isn't good but the things he still does well could benefit a team like the Thunder a lot. Especially as a sixth man. Teams watch him on cuts and he works out the post as well as any guard in the league... On a team with PG and WB, I hardly think he would be a deterrent. Not a perfect fit but hardly a deterrent

Never Forget. Miss you old friend.

The Lockout Jimbo was so on point.

Just Kobe if you just want his highlights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom