Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nthat:
nick-young-celebrates-missed-3-during-knicks-game.gif

Boston's last chip was when again?

IMG_0586.JPG
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/M...s-Agents-In-Search-Of-Max-Deal-441062453.html

"So Nerlens Noel fired his agent and will sign with Dan Fegan."

Fegan is the agent who brought us the Dwightmare, The Deandre Jordan shenanigans and the reason Chandler Parsons keeps getting max contracts.

He's also a good friend of Cuban. Don't be surprised if Noel gets that max contract.

I wouldn't do it. I'd roll the dice on one of these young bigs in the draft. Landing Noel I thought was great considering what they gave up but I'd rather have Robert Williams if he's available

Its crazy how absolutely no team gave Noel a contract. Mavs might be in a better position to get another top 10 pick and draft one of the better available bigs.

This Melo **** is nothing new. He's still an elite player, just cant be a #1 option. He's always been in great shape and every summer he looks good.

This summer the marketing for him is next level with the whole hoody theme and all the trade rumors.

He'll still put up 20+ as a 3rd option on the rockets. Some nights he'll even be the 1st option. He may not be an elite player, but he can still play at an elite level is what I'm trying to say.

Put him on the court with KD, Lebron, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, etc and he'll def look like he belongs with that group.

There's nothing wrong with Carmelo. He just hasn't been a legit first option in years, there's nothing wrong with that

No reason he couldn't acclimate to a lesser role

Its crazy how absolutely no team gave Noel a contract. Mavs might be in a better position to get another top 10 pick and draft one of the better available bigs.
I wonder if openly complaining about Philly turned gm's off.

I certainly thought someone would try to run up the cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom