Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Magic Johnson went to dinner with Paul George's Family right before PG and his Agent went to indy and said that he was going to sign with LAL.

I think the league blocks whatever move PG has planned to the Lakeshow, they'll send a hardline message to the rest of the teams about "tampering". PG will end up on the clippers

I think the league blocks whatever move PG has planned to the Lakeshow, they'll send a hardline message to the rest of the teams about "tampering". PG will end up on the clippers

After the **** they pulled with the CP3 trade, they better fall back.

I think the Lakers end up with a slap on the wrist. Maybe a fine and a loss of a future 2nd, but that's it. The Ball machine is in full effect, LAL got 30+ natl' tv appearances this season, the NBA wants the Lakers to be good as soon as possible.

I do think that the complaints of the NBA personnel over the past few years are justified. Tampering is OD out of control and it's just become so commonplace, that no team recently has went to the length of filing charges. At least, until now. This may be the NBA's chance to give out a punishment that sends a message to the rest of the league that consequences will come if you're convicted of tampering.

2 more teams nobody wants. Wonder if scoring 0 points with Hibbert will give an achievement.

Whatever they said Magic did, he did it. He's guilty

latest

2K giving us all these wack squads but no terminator Bron in 13, the 10 Lakers, interesting.

Reactions: God

Played against him countless times year-round and was happy when he balled out at Tech and also when he got picked up by The Hawks. I had no idea it went down like this. All because some clowns decided to take it to this level over ghost hooping. Despicable.

wavycrocket wavycrocket @dcallamerican @frshstunna
Having said all that - **** Mt. Royal/Baltimore Select/Team Melo. That was a great era for Baltimore Basketball. After seeing a young DaJuan Summers and Donte Greene go toe to toe with Rudy Gay, I swore they had next. They had all the talent in the world but the difference between them and Malcolm is Basketball IQ, focus and drive.

Played against him countless times year-round and was happy when he balled out at Tech and also when he got picked up by The Hawks. I had no idea it went down like this. All because some clowns decided to take it to this level over ghost hooping. Despicable.

wavycrocket wavycrocket @dcallamerican @frshstunna
Having said all that - **** Mt. Royal/Baltimore Select/Team Melo. That was a great era for Baltimore Basketball. After seeing a young DaJuan Summers and Donte Greene go toe to toe with Rudy Gay, I swore they had next. They had all the talent in the world but the difference between them and Malcolm is Basketball IQ, focus and drive.

Smh. Yeah, they hit up Vince in sprinter bus out in Dc :smh:

But yeah. Malcolm always had league talent. He was bound to get their at some point. That 07 Towson catholic team with Malcolm and Donte Greene was a MONSTER. Donte should've had next. N***** just relied on his natural talent waaay to much. But like you said....Malcolm was really bout that basketball ****. Them other dudes just coasted while he grinded.

That Mf. Royal/team melo squad won the AAU chip I think. Hell of team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom