Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the broads w/ the big *** ******* in the beginning?

and since when the hell did Markieff Morris start mixing out there?

Chris wife not leaving his side. Too many gold diggers in houston tryna have a baby.

:rofl:

And Melo up in NY like

145qvv.jpg

Getting mad at the Lakers tampering is like getting mad at Lance Armstrong for doping

Beg your pardon?

Love when a whole line of bad b****** walk in somewhere.

Especially when it's my bedroom ya fihmeeh :pimp:

But I coulda swore I seen at least two of those chicks at the drew league when harden was there. Definitely the redhead. Don't let me find out Jimmy got himself a roster :lol:

I know this isn't true NBA off season material, but I went to KeyArena today for the Big 3. Man, what a trip. Dudes played HARD. It was fun to see Rashard hit a game winner in the Key, coached by GP. Rashard got a huge ovation when he was introduced. Speaking of ovations, when Dr. J came out, the house went crazy.

Reminds me how sad it is to not have NBA basketball in town. These guys all put on a show today. Much appreciated.

Yeah he stays. I feel like LeBron loves challenges. He's gonna' weather the storm and remain a Cav'. He feels like the front office has put some effort in this summer by signing Derrick Rose for $2.1 million. with or without Kyrie. He still has help.

:lol:

This man said "I feel like LeBron loves challenges" :rofl:

Yeah...the challenge of finding a new team with cap space to fit him and two superstars to play with

:lol: Well damn :lol: Thought this thread was full of LeBron capers. Guess not.

Yo who is this?

Big
Ole
Facts

:rofl:

Beautiful.

20841202_10155395284426006_2290089103746913121_n.jpg

Boston's biggest free agent signing in league history?! :pimp:

Chris wife not leaving his side. Too many gold diggers in houston tryna have a baby.

So true :lol:

I know this isn't true NBA off season material, but I went to KeyArena today for the Big 3. Man, what a trip. Dudes played HARD. It was fun to see Rashard hit a game winner in the Key, coached by GP. Rashard got a huge ovation when he was introduced. Speaking of ovations, when Dr. J came out, the house went crazy.

Reminds me how sad it is to not have NBA basketball in town. These guys all put on a show today. Much appreciated.

Every BIG3 game I've seen has come down to the wire. Been really good games to watch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom