Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: pacers are starting negotiations by asking for D'lo before settling for Clarkson and 28 because they have no leverage whatsoever

Dlo is not getting traded for PG. Neither is Randle.

Randle/Dlo/PG all share the same agent and all 3 wanna be in LA together. I bet a backdoor deal with Rob and the agent went down. U scratch my back and get PG here now, I'll scratch your back and keep Dlo/Randle on the Lakers with nice extensions. All speculation of course, but Eric Pincus (top 5 plugged in LA beat guy) said there's no way Dlo/Randle are involved with ANY trade for Paul George.

Uh I've been saying the same since Sunday's report.
Not worried about that at all. His numbers will take a nosedive playing with Bron and Kyrie. I'm actually hoping Cleveland gets him for a year.

Also part of me thinks there's posturing going on by the Pacers to drive up the price on PG13.

That's what you told me yesterday lol maybe I got the sentiment of it wrong then

Yo this @dennistrane  dude has trolled 2 days in a row.

Yesterday he actually had ya'll believing the Warriors were trying to get Paul George...and now he's posting a fake Marc Stein account about a Dlo/Pacers deal

mean.gif

The "D'loyalist" might abandon the Lakers entirely if they ship his asssss to Indiana :lol:.

Boy that would be funny. From LA to Indi-fkcn-ana :rofl:

He from Louisville. He'll get used to it.

Yo this @dennistrane  dude has trolled 2 days in a row.

Yesterday he actually had ya'll believing the Warriors were trying to get Paul George...and now he's posting a fake Marc Stein account about a Dlo/Pacers deal

mean.gif

Lmao Ive been posting accurate tweets, check my post history. 

I admitted that I got got on this time 

Thats what I saw

Last edited:
Yeah just checked Stein and Shelburne's account, they are looking at a PG trade.  Dont know where the Dlo stuff is coming from though.

Sam Amick @sam_amick

On Lakers-Pacers front: Paul George & D'Angelo Russell have same agent, Aaron Mintz of CAA, & he would like them to play together. Tricky...
12:01 PM · Jun 20, 2017

The whole purpose of announcing that he's leaving and threatening other teams not to trade for him is so the Lakers really don't have to give up anything to get him. You guys are so gullible. Yall got whipitis today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom