Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt miss a beat and dropped 70 on the one seed that didnt rest any players or starters..........porzingis is only this good on NT, trust me.

dude...

now I understand why you think trading Simmons, Fultz and Embiid for Giannis is a no brainer

doesnt matter what im on or off bro,

come with points.

devin booker just turned 20, has had two season where he averaged like 14 and then 22 before he can even drink legally.......

but porzingis is more of the franchise player?

screw the 70 points, lets talk averages...lol. has porzingis even cracked 20 ppg? 

dude...

now I understand why you think trading Simmons, Fultz and Embiid for Giannis is a no brainer
if embiid wasnt a liability healthwise than its a no brainer, but considering that embiid is going to give you at best 30-40 games on a full tank, whats so outrageous.

doesnt matter what im on or off bro,

come with points.

devin booker just turned 20, has had two season where he averaged like 14 and then 22 before he can even drink legally.......

but porzingis is more of the franchise player?

screw the 70 points, lets talk averages...lol. has porzingis even cracked 20 ppg? 
imagine thinking points is the stat that makes booker better than porzingis

KP has the chance to develop into a top 5 player in the league. Like I said I swear you can get a player like devin booker in the draft every single year. Porzingis don't come around often. You take that chance on KP. 
players that drop 70 points on #2 seeds that were fighting for the number 1 seed that they won in the end are in every draft?

plz explain......
The Suns still lost that game by double digits if I recall
And two, he was stat padding like crazy in the 4th quarter since it was a blowout already.

Last edited:
looking at the whole picture.....porzingis is not some defensive god or a great rebounder.....like i would have no point if porzing was here average 15/10 but im pretty sure its closer to 15/6 and you guys are going bananas.

KP has the chance to develop into a top 5 player in the league. Like I said I swear you can get a player like devin booker in the draft every single year. Porzingis don't come around often. You take that chance on KP. 
players that drop 70 points on #2 seeds that were fighting for the number 1 seed that they won in the end are in every draft?

plz explain......
The Suns still lost that game by double digits if I recall
And two, he was stat padding like crazy in the 4th quarter since it was a blowout already.
Celtics were so salty after that game that I forgot they won 
laugh.gif

looking at the whole picture.....porzingis is not some defensive god or a great rebounder.....like i would have no point if porzing was here average 15/10 but im pretty sure its closer to 15/6 and you guys are going bananas.
But...I thought he was the Gahd?

whats the point of scoring big time if theyre just going to nitpick

who wins on NT other than monta ellis/porzingis

Y'all def overrating KP... he's good but chill.

Booker and the 4th? Hell nah.

Chriss and the 4th id do it though.

If he wasnt like 29 already then sure. No rings, average career numbers (10 and 15 my *** dude averaged 15 like one year maybe), 1 all star selection, the all NBA and All Defense helps but I just dont see it happening and I'm usually arguing why someone belongs in the Hall. He would have to ball out in the next few years. Like REALLY ball out.

Tbh he doesn't even really need to ball out. About 2 to 3 more years of this type of production and accolades and he's in tbh

That would make him like a 3 to 4 time all star, a couple more all NBA nods, a couple more all defense nods, and he's in.

negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom