Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
diddydatazz2.png

Watching the Big 3 Champ and they are saying that Ty Lue is there to watch Rashard McCants and he would be a good look for the Cavs. IF it happens how awkward would that be if Tristan and the Khardashian are all in the same area? Just add it to the drama of Bron leaving.

McCants hasn't played in the league since 2009. He's a head case, too. Ain't happening lol.

nerlens really gambling on himself
he better show up and stay healthy

what kind of contract was he demanding or countering with? or was he just hoping some other team was going to offer more than that 70M

It'd be funny if Boston decides to deplete their assets for Kyrie and then he gets hurt for his usual quarter to half a season.

Also god damn look at dem *******.

The market next year won't be much different than it was this year for Nerlens. He better ball out.

I'm comfortable going to my left, so I Euro fake to my right, then go to my left but finish with my right hand.

I'm comfortable going to my left, so I Euro fake to my right, then go to my left but finish with my right hand.

I'm a lefty, but I always fake left, go right and finish right off the wrong foot :lol: I'm about to make a concerted effort to start faking right and going left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom