Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston already gave Cleveland too much for IT. Either take the damaged goods or rescind the trade.

Best off season in league history. Hands down.

(I really just want that Nets pick back. :lol: )

IT is the least important piece in that whole trade IMO

we all know that team is a complete rebuild come 2018

I regards to the Cavs/Bos trade and the "IT2 physical" and people suggesting Boston just give up their own pick (Late 1st rd) and call it done......
......then those saying that the late 1st rd pick (particularly this year) doesn'thave that much value........

A late first round pick has no value now?
I wouldn't feel comfortable giving SAS a late 2nd round pick and folks are saying late 1st rd has no value...

...interesting times

Am I the only one who doesn't think that nets pick is gonna be top 5

Listen...

Hawks
Pacers
Magic
Lakers
Suns
Bulls

Could all be legit worse than Brooklyn. Come 2nd half of the season, they all will be terrible and most of the aforementioned will have a reason to tank. BKN doesn't. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the BKN pick wasn't top 5.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that nets pick is gonna be top 5

It's impossible to know, since having the worst record in the league doesn't guarantee a top 5 pick.

But the Nets and the Magic will for sure duke it out for the worst record in the league. The Nets won 20 games last season and have lost the only player they had who even resembles a franchise player in Lopez. On paper, they are the worst team in the league.

The Nets depending on D lo ( we see how that went in LA) and trending towards washed Lin for most of their offense n y'all think they WONT be in contention for a top 5 pick ?? :lol:

N that's not even factoring any injuries they might have ...they literally swapped their best player for a developing guard and Mozgov

DIMbI9EUQAAfQNB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom