Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think Ratsull was Karl Towns. Funny almost all the media are saying this is a win for LA. 

Maybe pro-lakers media. This was done by an inept front office with no ******* experience and a God damn guy who though MCW was going to be jason kidd. Cant wait for lonzo to play slow and be a bust too

So are the Lakers gonna trade for PG now? Cause if they trot out some **** like Lonzo, Clarkson, Ingram, Nance, Lopez then we're getting the #1 pick next year :lol:

the winners of this trade are the sixers and nets who got their lottery pick back in dangelo russell

Gonna blow up in their faces when PG leads them to 30 wins and bron doesn't go there next year on top of Lonzo being Reggie

I'm here for it

Bro, this dumb add franchise isn't even going to get PG. And if we do, these dip****s will trade away the 2 and Ingram for him

A 27th pick and Lopez is all that could get you for Russell.

Ohio St. bball players be overrated.

D'Angelo Russell is a freaking Net

I'm speechless
laugh.gif
why is this hilarious

im howling

Maybe pro-lakers media. This was done by an inept front office with no ******* experience and a God damn guy who though MCW was going to be jason kidd. Cant wait for lonzo to play slow and be a bust too
Nah this is coming from across the spectrum. 

reminds me of my boy irl trying to tell me brook is better than robin 

roll.gif

thats when you know if they really watching the games, these "normal" fans disregard defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom