Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all forgetting it wasn't DLo straight up. Teams had to take Mozgov. That's a big difference

You still dont give up on a 2nd year player putting up those numbers for a damn salary dump.

If all DLo gets u is that garbage, the chances the Sixers get anything more than a 3rd round pick for Okafor is zero.

D'Lo played in a goddamn circus the last 2 years and was still good. He's 21 years old. This is insane to me man :lol:

Y'all forgetting it wasn't DLo straight up. Teams had to take Mozgov. That's a big difference

They traded Dlo to get Mozgov off the books basically though :lol:

Still taking L's from Mitch's last summer of wildin

Last edited:
You still dont give up on a 2nd year player putting up those numbers for a damn salary dump.

If all DLo gets u is that garbage, the chances the Sixers get anything more than a 3rd round pick for Okafor is zero.

You give up a 2nd year player for a Franchise player.

If in the end, it meant DLo for PG.... then this is a win for Lakers.

D'Lo played in a goddamn circus the last 2 years and was still good. He's 21 years old. This is insane to me man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

D'Lo played in a goddamn circus the last 2 years and was still good. He's 21 years old. This is insane to me man :lol:

I never thought I would see the day when the Clippers were far and away a better run organization than the Lakers. We got ole HIV head up there making God awful trades at the chance to have a chance to get players next year. Here comes another 8 year rebuild

Not if they're trying to give up a lot of assets as has been reported for a player who already wants to go there :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all would swear the Lakers don't still have a PLETHORA of young talent still on board. 

PG as a franchise player barely got the pacers to 41 wins IN THE EAST last year

Assuming they grab PG this year, they'll maybe win 35 games. It's going to be PG plus Brook plus straight garbage it appears

Then they're going to try to convince LBJ to come to that...

I don't see the vision in all seriousness. Paul George is NOT that guy

I never thought I would see the day when the Clippers were far and away a better run organization than the Lakers. We got ole HIV head up there making God awful trades at the chance to have a chance to get players next year. Here comes another 8 year rebuild

Lakers will win a another chip before the Clippers ever do.
We might even have a better record than them next season too.
Clippers bout to be blown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom