Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on in Germany.

Dennis Schroeder is half white. This kid is half black.
Hitler is rolling over in his grave for real. Should have known something was up cause I've never heard of a white kid named Isaiah

http://theundefeated.com/features/isaiah-hartenstein-nba-draft-2017/

Mindblowm :lol:. I thought it was a typo. His pops really is Black

View media item 2471955
Schroeder step pops is white though. He fully black.

****** gon be confused as hell when Blake Griffin's son gets older.

AXEL SCHRODER WAS ON VACATION in Banjul, the capital of West Africa's resort-laden Gambia, headed to a small German restaurant, Berliner, when he walked by a hair salon and spotted one of the stylists, Fatou Njie. A year later, she visited him in Germany on her way to see a sister living in Denmark. Not long after that, Axel convinced Fatou and her two adolescent children to move to Braunschweig. They were soon married and welcoming a son, Dennis.

From the BR article....

while i don't think it happens, why do people seem to think a back court of harden and chris paul can't coexist?

Every great team needs at least 2 dynamic playmakers.

See Cleveland

See Golden State

See Heatles era Miami

See San Antonio 

I'm sure both Chris Paul and James Harden understand the burden of being the only playmakers on their teams. 

We've also seen James Harden as the primary ballhandler...and as a secondary ball handler in OKC and he did fine sharing playmaking duties with Russ and KD. 

Every great team needs at least 2 dynamic playmakers.

See Cleveland
See Golden State
See Heatles era Miami
See San Antonio 

I'm sure both Chris Paul and James Harden understand the burden of being the only playmakers on their teams. 

We've also seen James Harden as the primary ballhandler...and as a secondary ball handler in OKC and he did fine sharing playmaking duties with Russ and KD. 

THIS

add a pick and roll big man and the Rockets will be a threat

For a player like Chris Paul you don't worry about fit. You do whatever you can to get him on your team then figure out the rest later.

For a player like Chris Paul you don't worry about fit. You do whatever you can to get him on your team then figure out the rest later.

People worry about fit way too much with Elite level players.

They'll figure it out. At the very least it's a beyond worthy gamble.

If the Rockets can get Chris Paul, you get him and worry about the rest later.
Yup. Almost said what you said verbatim.

How Chauncey get this Cavs job?
idk but its 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: Good. That would have been like when Kobe started trying to hide the fact that he was balding.

when did Kobe start hiding the fact that he was balding?
Anyone who keeps their hair cut that low not named Jadakiss is hiding the fact that they're balding.

wait so you can't get a Kobe fade?

It's either come home or rock whatever the hell Lebron was doing the last few years? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom