Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Millsap shouldn't care about contending. I would go play in Sacramento for all I care. That is money.

Has noting to do with who's better, the Clippers believe DJ is better, and he is bro.  But they're trying to get that 12th pick and Drummond to put together something for PG. Either the 12th and Drummond for PG or the 12th and Drummond to Phx for Phx's 4th, then presenting that package to Indiana.

are the clippers really looking to do this, or is this hope from a fellow clipper fan?

I love the idea if its truly happening. Does PG just want to play in LA, or is he specifically wanting to play for the Lakers? I know before his draft, he said the Clippers were his favorite team and that he was hoping they would take him.

We ended up with Aminu. :wow:

Why can't Millsap want to contend too 
laugh.gif

are the clippers really looking to do this, or is this hope from a fellow clipper fan?

I love the idea if its truly happening. Does PG just want to play in LA, or is he specifically wanting to play for the Lakers? I know before his draft, he said the Clippers were his favorite team and that he was hoping they would take him.

We ended up with Aminu.
embarassed.gif
It's a severe longshot, but they are trying to make it happen

Even Millsap himself knows he ain't gettin that bread.... Dude's been gettin fleeced his whole career.

Opposing executives believe Minnesota is considering using its No. 7 pick as part of a package to try to re-engage the Chicago Bulls on a trade for Jimmy Butler, ESPN has learned

-Stein

Phoenix might be the only team holding a top-10 pick that could acquire Aldridge with confidence that it isn't just a one-year engagement.

Looks like the Pacers are content to let PG walk for nothing.

**** PG man. What he did was corny. I'm sure Pacers are getting wack offers for him. **** insulting lmao
Right , what's the point in taking back trash u might as well save your money and bottom out ...PG wanna go then let him go

Trying to force yourself to "not let him leave for nothing" is how U end up with bad contracts and average players going against the tank

"@PhilJackson11 was falling in and out of sleep during my workout." - @RealJayWilliams on a recent recruit he spoke with.

Dude has to be on drugs :lol:

Man's been wildin non stop since Jeanie dipped

Last edited:

Looks like the Pacers are content to let PG walk for nothing.
**** PG man. What he did was corny. I'm sure Pacers are getting wack offers for him. **** insulting lmao
Right , what's the point in taking back trash u might as well save your money and bottom out ...PG wanna go then let him go

Trying to force yourself to "not let him leave for nothing" is how U end up with bad contracts and average players going against the tank
I dont care how stupid this sounds.....but with how PG basically screwed over the franchise by opening his mouth and essentially ruining any chance of getting value for him, I wouldn't play his *** for the entire season and let him rot on the bench.  F him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom