Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
cp3 has had a squad? lol where 

tyson chandler hornets? the ones in oklahoma city or new orleans?

oh wait, you mean blake/dj and jj ? 
roll.gif

cp3 has had a squad? lol where 

tyson chandler hornets? the ones in oklahoma city or new orleans?

oh wait, you mean blake/dj and jj ? :rofl:
Prior to these "super teams" there was a time clippers were beating the warriors consistently. So, to me clips had squad.

Pacers don't want to trade with Lakers and PG doesn't want to go to Cavs & they don't want Love.

Told yall Dre and DJ were pretty damn similar, minus some semantics, i.e. defense. Yall wanna say how much better DJ is. Clippers saying lets just trade straight up, this for that.
Has noting to do with who's better, the Clippers believe DJ is better, and he is bro.  But they're trying to get that 12th pick and Drummond to put together something for PG. Either the 12th and Drummond for PG or the 12th and Drummond to Phx for Phx's 4th, then presenting that package to Indiana.

STOP IT.

As a Clippers fan, i know how foolish this is. I'd trade him for Clarkson in a heartbeat
Nah it'd be foolish to value Clarkson over Rivers to me. Clarkson does nothing better than Rivers except play more minutes on a worse team. He isn't a better shooter nor defender and he's older than Rivers as well.

Last edited:

It's a shame they got you banned from the Lakers thread.

Lulz were had reading this.

For several months, they laughed and mocked and insulted me every time I clowned D'Angelo Russell saying he would eventually be traded sooner than later. I coined the nickname Hollywood Russell and D'AngeNo Hustle and they said I was a foo. I put screenshots involving Russell and Randle on the Trade Machine and they told me to take a hike.

So I told them to just wait. He wouldn't last another season. They called me names. Not once did I ever insult anyone there, not once did I ever call any one derogatory names yet I got booted because I made the the Laker Thread Fraternity super uncomfortable with my non-conformist views. Obviously I didn't fit in with the crowd 'cause they were too cool for school - just like D'Angelo. :lol:

And where is Hollywood Russell now? Traded to BKN and hanging out with the frat boys in the Laker thread. Shoutout to the homie @Essential1
Mr. Basketball Reference.com, the king of Analytics, Laker Thread regular, and President/CEO of the DLo Fan Club.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son my exact words were "Is that Vlade? :lol: " and then when he was so thirsty to trade he accepted pocket lint :rofl:

The random signs in the background were hilarious too :lol:  The one in the street that said "Jawn" so you knew it was philly :rofl:

I was at my desk laughing trying to play it and my employees are just hearing button mashing like WTF is he doing :rofl:

With reports of $99 million salary cap now, Paul Millsap max would be 5-years, $200,970,000 from Hawks and 4-years, $148,995,000 from other.

Yikes!

With reports of $99 million salary cap now, Paul Millsap max would be 5-years, $200,970,000 from Hawks and 4-years, $148,995,000 from other.

Yikes!

New GM said that is nothing close to what they will pay him. They CAN pay him that yes...Will they NO WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom