Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
League sources peg Portland and San Antonio as the newest serious players in the Paul George race. Spurs said to have a real shot at him.

League sources peg Portland and San Antonio as the newest serious players in the Paul George race. Spurs said to have a real shot at him.

It has to be a 3rd team involved right?

If they did not want Love, they do not want LA. What portland got?

I will still slander Paul George if he becomes a Spur, as I slandered LMA and Richard Jefferson before him.

Portland is a nice spot for him & they have picks to offer :nerd:

Being from Texas and following the Spurs I can't recall ever that a player didn't want to play there, LMA is a first, and likely a last.

I thought the Lakers were the only team that had leverage to trade for PG?
I mean, what are the Spurs or portland going to offer that the lakers havent?  Portland isnt trading Lillard and McCollum and has some of the worst contracts in the NBA.  Not even sure what the spurs would offer.  Aldridge?  But if the pacers wouldnt take love, not sure why the would take aldridge.

Portland is a nice spot for him & they have picks to offer
nerd.gif
could add in crabbe or evan turner

and clear some of that huge payroll next year

Steve Kyler is very legit with real sources. May not be right all the time, but he and the rest of the BasketballInsiders crew are legit.

Being from Texas and following the Spurs I can't recall ever that a player didn't want to play there, LMA is a first, and likely a last.

spurs never had superstar sign there until aldridge

you see how that turned out

pop good at molding young players. superstars from other teams? not so much

Guy is rattled over the idea of Paul George going anywhere ensures the Lakers

Again someone please fill me in as to why everyone is acting like Paul George is the second coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom