Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ making the hall of fame? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

I mean he still has a chance to up the ante but based on his current career yall ****** really be on sherm in here man :smh:

Shawn Kemp better be 1st ballot if Deandre was "putting together a HOF resume"

Not surprised that came from shoeking though. :lol: No disrespect.

DJ making the hall of fame? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

I mean he still has a chance to up the ante but based on his current career yall ****** really be on sherm in here man :smh:

Not a single person said DJ was a HoF'er. But I get it, get the jokes and giggles off I guess lol

It was def said that if he keeps putting up his same numbers he'll get in. I think it was even you that said it. So if if the numbers he has now are good enough, and all he has to do is continue that...then you're saying, right now...he's hof.

It was def said that if he keeps putting up his same numbers he'll get in. I think it was even you that said it. So if if the numbers he has now are good enough, and all he has to do is continue that...then you're saying, right now...he's hof.
It's not about the numbers it's about the achievements.

If he makes All NBA, All NBA defense, a couple more all star games, basically continues with what he's doing achievements wise for 2 to 3 more years then he'd have a very legitimate case.

In other words,

if you actually think a 4x all NBA performer, a 4x all defense performer, a 3x time all star, and a olympic gold medalist has no chance at the HoF, as inclusive as it is, then Idk what to tell you. All those things would be the product of him literally having two to three more years of what he's been doing.

You crazy man. Straight craZy. Full of shenanigans. Probably in your room cutting yourself with today's news

D'Angelo Russell [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Dloading
2k18 gone be crazzzzzzzzy!
laugh.gif

Rockets took Hilliard from the Pistons for cash... they grabbing bodies for another trade.. :nerd:

If Clips resign Blake then they have Ewing Theory written all over them.

Clips to WCF next season. Book it. :smokin

so cp bounced? he aint get traded.

lol Awww Austin. I'm sure he'll feel better finding out that Chris hated him :rofl:
Lmaooooo Austin gonna feel a certain way when he finds out he was the reason cp left

Or does Austin know that and is playing the good guy role

DJ making the hall of fame? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean he still has a chance to up the ante but based on his current career yall ****** really be on sherm in here man 
mean.gif
Not a single person said DJ was a HoF'er. But I get it, get the jokes and giggles off I guess lol
laugh.gif
 **** I just researched some of the biggest HOF snubs got damn Bernard King ain't in the HOF? That's wild 
mean.gif
 . This ***** DJ ain't ever sniffing HOF then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom