Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive rebounds and Chris Paul assists accounted for 50% of all of DeAndre Jordan’s buckets last year.

nah. dudes in here said dj dont need cp3. said that his numbers stayed consistent even with cp on the bench. they said he's better than drummond and not really the exact same. dudes in here say a lot.

nah. dudes in here said dj dont need cp3. said that his numbers stayed consistent even with cp on the bench. they said he's better than drummond and not really the exact same. dudes in here say a lot.

come on man, don't say dudes. Just say shoeking, i mean PCH......

Offensive rebounds and Chris Paul assists accounted for 50% of all of DeAndre Jordan’s buckets last year.
Said he was a future HOFer 
nerd.gif

Jordan's getting 95% of those alley oops with any half decent point. CP3 helps but not that much. DJ's just a ridiculous finisher.

"Several people have repped me" :rofl:

Several people have repped me over the time I come in here and defend Phil. I'm not the only one. Then again, NY fans would blame they own Mama for the Knicks shortcomings.

So after every thing I laid out....your response was "several people have repped me"

[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Why do I engage :lol:.

Man as an actual Knicks fan that watches their ******** games and witness Phil's nonsense there was no way I was gonna engage that.

We are about to see a clippers team with DJ as their number one option. Think about that

bro, my season ticket guy had the nerve to call us today. No joke. Can i put audio here to let you guys hear the voicemail that was left?

Scrambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom