Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet at super sushi in oceanside
Way too far
laugh.gif

Where this Casper Shoeking beef even come from? :lol:
'
no beef at all. I like to give her a hard time because he likes to act like he knows so much about the clip joint.

Bro changed his screen name. Enough said. You can't trust anybody that changes screen name and blames it on computer blowing up. Garbage.

Wouldn't end well

Bro, you weigh 143. I don't want to fight. Don't act tough. You changed your screen name fan because you computer broke and didn't know password. WAF. Worst excuse ever. Take your lumps kid. You sweep the clippers gym and act like you know what's going down.

Where this Casper Shoeking beef even come from? :lol:
'
no beef at all. I like to give her a hard time because he likes to act like he knows so much about the clip joint.

Bro changed his screen name. Enough said. You can't trust anybody that changes screen name and blames it on computer blowing up. Garbage.

:lol: :lol:

shoeking need to pull in caspers hood

Idk who's 143 lbs I run 6'1 200 not that it matters. I've lost fights to smaller ****** and won fights against ****** bigger than me.

Regardless, I got an achilles that I need to heal so I'm not doing **** :lol:

boy, you lying! 200 pounds??? Don't forget you had your gram on the sig. Ain't no damn way you weigh 200. maybe 157 since last year. 200? Come on dude. DJ got a better chance at HOF then you getting to 200.

Leemealone/ Brodie MVP/whiplash needs to happen

Nah I don't wallow with peasants who are wrong on everything. I'm a top card guy.

Wrong on everything? :lol:

You spent the entire '14-'15 season calling Curry "meh" and the Warriors "fools gold" and saying they'd lose in the 2nd round.

You spent the entire '15-'16 season ripping LeBron 24/7 and talking about how overrated he is.

You "had it on good authority" that Calipari would be the next Lakers coach.

I mean, your track record isn't looking too hot either.

Mar Vista :rofl:

Boy we on Crenshaw and King adjacent and I run 6'1 200 lbs.

Mar vista...boyyyyy

out that on your moms you weigh 200 and is 6'1". On momma. you know you won't. I seent that gram.

Alright, enough. This ain't even fun anymore. Back to rumors and DJ is on pace to be a HOFer

Wrong on everything? :lol:

You spent the entire '14-'15 season calling Curry "meh" and the Warriors "fools gold" and saying they'd lose in the 2nd round.

You spent the entire '15-'16 season ripping LeBron 24/7 and talking about how overrated he is.

You "had it on good authority" that Calipari would be the next Lakers coach.

I mean, your track record isn't looking too hot either.

View media item 2478550
View media item 2478551

As long as the Lakers don't get any marquee free agents then the offseason would be a 10/10.

That's what Magic get for trading the best Laker since Kobe retired.

God please let PG join the Celtics...

View media item 2478555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom