Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leemealone/ Brodie MVP/whiplash needs to happen

Nah I don't wallow with peasants who are wrong on everything. I'm a top card guy.

Wrong on everything? :lol:

You spent the entire '14-'15 season calling Curry "meh" and the Warriors "fools gold" and saying they'd lose in the 2nd round.

You spent the entire '15-'16 season ripping LeBron 24/7 and talking about how overrated he is.

You "had it on good authority" that Calipari would be the next Lakers coach.

I mean, your track record isn't looking too hot either.

His memory game serious :lol:

As long as the Lakers don't get any marquee free agents then the offseason would be a 10/10.

That's what Magic get for trading the best Laker since Kobe retired.

God please let PG join the Celtics...

we're not

FO only giving 1+1 deals this summer

if PG isnt traded here, we gonna be worse than we were last year 

Oh me, oh my.

NT S&T knows Drama
nthat.gif
we got the reps who can vouch this

Bro, you weigh 143. I don't want to fight. Don't act tough. You changed your screen name fan because you computer broke and didn't know password. WAF. Worst excuse ever. Take your lumps kid. You sweep the clippers gym and act like you know what's going down.

Wow. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wrong on everything? :lol:

You spent the entire '14-'15 season calling Curry "meh" and the Warriors "fools gold" and saying they'd lose in the 2nd round.

You spent the entire '15-'16 season ripping LeBron 24/7 and talking about how overrated he is.

You "had it on good authority" that Calipari would be the next Lakers coach.

I mean, your track record isn't looking too hot either.

Bro, you weigh 143. I don't want to fight. Don't act tough. You changed your screen name fan because you computer broke and didn't know password. WAF. Worst excuse ever. Take your lumps kid. You sweep the clippers gym and act like you know what's going down.

View media item 2297152

Shoe king. I drop it all if you renounce the rights to weighing 200 pounds. Admit it and it's done and we can move on.

New Lakers center Brook Lopez was asked about being on the wrong end of a show-stopping dunk last season that was authored by his new teammate Larry Nance Jr. Lopez said the dunk should've been named the dunk of the year. "It was impressive," Lopez said. "I think I got a better view of it than anyone." Lopez added that when he joined the Lakers, Nance Jr. introduced himself. "I told him there was no introduction necessary," Lopez said with a smile.

Will one ball be enough? James Harden and Chris Paul ranked among the NBA's top 11 last season in touches, dribbles and seconds per touch last season. No team had two players in the top 11 of any category last season.

Shoe king. I drop it all if you renounce the rights to weighing 200 pounds. Admit it and it's done and we can move on.
*****, stop talking to me
laugh.gif
You have no idea fam, Just continue to get ya lil jokes and gifs off for NT

Last edited:
*****, stop talking to me :lol: You have no idea fam, Just continue to get ya lil jokes and gifs off for NT

Solve it once and for all. Put your instagram up here and let everyone decide if you are 200. I can't let that go. You might have gained some weight since last year and rocking 170 now but 200? Nah, we can't let that slide in here.

I literally have not responded once to that herb weirdo Celtics fan in almost a half year at least yet he stay worried about me. Get a life or better yet just block me like how you did on Twitter. You obviously need attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom