Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG barely got to 41 last year in a weaker conference and a better roster.
Chemistry is underrated.

IND was mediocre altogether, Turner and PG13 didn't fit well together, Monta was a fraction of his former self, and Thad Young declined BIG TIME. The only other player who was anything close to consistent next to George was Teague. And he ain't even considered a tier 2 star.

The Lakers roster this year will be completely different if they add PG13. Ingram is going to emerge this year as a bonafide two-way player - there's a reason he is untouchable. Lopez will be rejuvenated and he is already a top 7 center in the league who hit 135 treys last year. Add Ball and a couple more bonafide role players who can fill the lanes on that fast break, and it's a wrap.

Don't want Kyle Lowry either. This season is a wash we're not better than the Rockets or the Warriors now. Give Dejounte the keys.

People keep saying this.  But DJM is still raw he may/may not progress the way Kawhi did.

That said, the Spurs only have DJM, Forbes and White as PG/G.  TP is injured.  Patty is an UFA.

The PG department is shaky as well as the PF/C department.

Still see Spurs as #2 and winning 57-60 games.
if we're not gonna win why not give the future franchise PT?

Derrick White might be the future

Derrick White might be the future
pimp.gif

Thank God I don't ever visit Oracle, 41 days of the year I don't have to worry about running into you

ill pay you to give me your address we can do this in your back yard ill record it all for niketalk.

tired of your mouth little boy you need to be taught a lesson

your the definition of hiding behind your computer

Last edited:
ill pay you to give me your address we can do this in your back yard ill record it all for niketalk.

tired of your mouth little boy you need to be taught a lesson

your the definition of hiding behind your computer
LTB's acting like he can't die

You know what to do

Didn't noble get continuously sonned by the cat man?

nobody has ever sonned me on here

if your referring to 4wrestling hes been hurt ever since i clowned him for admitting on niketalk he never been with a girl. that was a long time ago when i was young. he never let it go for 10 plus years

lol @ that guy sonning me

Last edited:
I literally have not responded once to that herb weirdo Celtics fan in almost a half year at least yet he stay worried about me. Get a life or better yet just block me like how you did on Twitter. You obviously need attention.

Don't flatter yourself, no one's worried about you. You just post more than anyone else in the thread by a mile, so it's kinda hard not to notice all your dumb ****.

View media item 2478644
I've had my share of back and forths with leemelone too, but at least he's funny. You've just taken over sea manup's role as the village idiot.

Surprised i had so many. Volume shooter :smokin

Leemealone/ Brodie MVP/whiplash needs to happen
Nah I don't wallow with peasants who are wrong on everything. I'm a top card guy. Put them on Sunday Night Heat in a money vs dignity match.
LOL..."top card" guy who don't wanna put ya money where ya mouth is.

I've always been the A-Side. You stay stickin to GLOW.

Nah I don't wallow with peasants who are wrong on everything. I'm a top card guy.
Wrong on everything?
laugh.gif

You spent the entire '14-'15 season calling Curry "meh" and the Warriors "fools gold" and saying they'd lose in the 2nd round.

You spent the entire '15-'16 season ripping LeBron 24/7 and talking about how overrated he is.

You "had it on good authority" that Calipari would be the next Lakers coach.

I mean, your track record isn't looking too hot either.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The "post count" post was even better.

LTB vs Noblekane main card

Shoe vs Casper undercard

let's make this happen
nerd.gif
Prelims

leemelone vs Mamba

Whip vs Frisco
Already challenge dat old man out to put dem gloves on but he was too worried about having a seizure or a heart attack so he backed tf up before he got smacked tf up.

I would be willing to do a whiploser & fraudsum against me at the same damn time & I bet both of dem would still run away b.
LOL....stay actin tough frisco kid. The ones who act tough and talk the most smack are usually the ones who get KTFO. Go peep World Star so you don't be staying ignorant.

You like to box? Why don't I ever see you on the boxing thread? lol...stop pretending kid.

I literally have not responded once to that herb weirdo Celtics fan in almost a half year at least yet he stay worried about me. Get a life or better yet just block me like how you did on Twitter. You obviously need attention.

Don't flatter yourself, no one's worried about you. You just post more than anyone else in the thread by a mile, so it's kinda hard not to notice all your dumb ****.

View media item 2478644
I've had my share of back and forths with leemelone too, but at least he's funny. You've just taken over sea manup's role as the village idiot.

Damn I didn't even know I post that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom