Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me
LAL over MIN? 
roll.gif

LAL on the list at all.. yall ****** gonna be top 5 worst in the league next year dont play ya self 
roll.gif

Your 2018 Western Conf playoff participants:

GSW
SAS
HOU
Utah
OKC
MEM
LAL
MIN

Quote me
How you going to have Utah in there at 4 like they aren't on the verge of losing one of their Top 2 players? I also think Minny is a question mark because it depends what they get back for Rubio and how their Point Guard situation shakes out. LAL filling out their roster will also be paramount to if that's even realistic.
That list is in no particular order.

Utah is in if they keep Hayward. If they lose him, NO or maybe DEN will replace the Jazz. If MIN loses Rubio and replaces him with, say, a Jrue Holiday...they make the playoffs because of KAT's development, Wiggins, and Butler alone.

Last edited:

GSW
SAS
HOU
Utah
OKC
MEM
LAL
MIN

Quote me
Lakers not passing Portland. Probably not Denver either
POR won't be as good next year. It's Dame and CJ plus a bunch of scrubs who don't fit any kind of role on the team. In other words, they ain't a team.

Denver bout to lose at least three key players and probably won't have anybody significant playing alongside the Joker. But it will be a close race between DEN and LAL for that last playoff seed. My money is on the Lakers.

LTB vs Noblekane main card

Shoe vs Casper undercard

let's make this happen :nerd:

cant have me and licensed to ***** on the main card that boy will be sleeping in 5 seconds

softly play some j cole and put a deangelo russell jersey on him afterwards

put us on the undercard

Thank God I don't ever visit Oracle, 41 days of the year I don't have to worry about running into you

Last edited:
Keep in mind... here's the caveat - the Lakers making the playoffs only happens if they land PG13 or any other legitimate All-Star before the season begins.

Don't want Kyle Lowry either. This season is a wash we're not better than the Rockets or the Warriors now. Give Dejounte the keys.
People keep saying this.  But DJM is still raw he may/may not progress the way Kawhi did.

That said, the Spurs only have DJM, Forbes and White as PG/G.  TP is injured.  Patty is an UFA.

The PG department is shaky as well as the PF/C department.

Still see Spurs as #2 and winning 57-60 games.

Keep in mind... here's the caveat - the Lakers making the playoffs only happens if they land PG13 or any other legitimate All-Star before the season begins.

Already backing out of your prediction? The caveat wasn't part of the post you told us to quote

GSW

SAS

HOU

Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me

POR won't be as good next year. It's Dame and CJ plus a bunch of scrubs who don't fit any kind of role on the team. In other words, they ain't a team.

Denver bout to lose at least three key players and probably won't have anybody significant playing alongside the Joker. But it will be a close race between DEN and LAL for that last playoff seed. My money is on the Lakers.

Portland will have a healthy Nurkic and a whole training camp.

Denver maybe a wild card but they'll still better than the lakers if nothing else changes between now and camp.

Winning 30 games with the laker roster today is a huge stretch. Let's be real

Already backing out of your prediction? The caveat wasn't part of the post you told us to quote
Nah bro...you didn't see my bet with @PCH Roadwinder  last week?

My bet was that the Lakers make the playoffs if they land PG13. Nothing's changed.

GSW

SAS

HOU

Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me

Portland will have a healthy Nurkic and a whole training camp.

Denver maybe a wild card but they'll still better than the lakers if nothing else changes between now and camp.

Winning 30 games with the laker roster today is a huge stretch. Let's be real
Addition by subtraction.

Losing Rockefeller Russ and Moz + drafting Ball and adding a 20 ppg mobile center who can shoot from distance (and if they trade for PG13) = instant 15+ game turnaround in the win column. 26 + 15 = 41 wins, at least.

Last edited:
Don't want Kyle Lowry either. This season is a wash we're not better than the Rockets or the Warriors now. Give Dejounte the keys.

People keep saying this.  But DJM is still raw he may/may not progress the way Kawhi did.

That said, the Spurs only have DJM, Forbes and White as PG/G.  TP is injured.  Patty is an UFA.

The PG department is shaky as well as the PF/C department.

Still see Spurs as #2 and winning 57-60 games.
if we're not gonna win why not give the future franchise PT?

Bars. Bruh spit this diss track over Control
Except none of it is facts. Like not even close
laugh.gif
That's on everything I love. But I guess the truth don't matter if the lie is more entertaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom