Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it for OKC. They gotta feel like Russ isn't staying though. Shoot your shot for PG13 and hope for the best then hit the rebuild if you lose both stars.

Russ and PG together gonna show KD how much of a ***** he is
prolly not 
laugh.gif

also **** kd

Unless Paul George gets some gigs this summer and gets to the rim instead of settling for midrange jumpers, this will help OKC marginally. They too have to finish off their roster. Taj and Andre I think are gone, they have depth issues.

Does this mean OKC is gonna go back to playing like a real basketball team again?

butler to minny
george to okc
blake stays
cp3 houston

I didn't sign up for this this offseason

Last edited:
Spurs may lose Jonathan Simmons, Tony Parker is out until the new year, Patty Mills is gone, LMA may be gone too, there are some real question marks with SAS too.

Unless Paul George gets some gigs this summer and gets to the rim instead of settling for midrange jumpers, this will help OKC marginally. They too have to finish off their roster. Taj and Andre I think are gone, they have depth issues.

Roberson an RFA. I'd assume they matching any offer. They basically going all in.

I get it for OKC. They gotta feel like Russ isn't staying though. Shoot your shot for PG13 and hope for the best then hit the rebuild if you lose both stars.

I mean if two scrubs is all it takes to get an all star... you do it

that team wasn't good to begin with, still isn't it great but got slightly better. still need another piece or two to even attempt to contend in the west against the SPurs/Rockets let alone the Warriors

My homie From college Oladipo back in the city [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom