Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't get along that could be doom for the Lakers though. Or if they get along too well. I still think at least PG is leaving.

Just need the Lakers and nets to sign some free agents, kings young core to show out, Hayward to Miami and fultz to win Roy for ainge to accomplish the worst offseason ever

Shhhh you can't say that. Paul George is secretly the best player in the league and we all gon see.
We're gonna run a second year PG out there and LMA is worthless now. It's not a big deal to me I've been saying that this season is a wash.

It's not even July man but I see where u coming from

Spurs view free agency as a marathon not a race I think they'll be just fine
I don't want us to do anything though. Stand pat until 2018 when the books are almost completely empty.

I bet pacers feel great about their return. All those rumors about Boston giving this and that were probably just rumors.

I'm high on sabonis

This basically comes down to PG screwing over the pacers by scaring teams off by saying he's just a rental.. I'm positive that was probably the best offer they received for him and wanted to get over with it ASAP.

Exactly. PG a dickhead for doing that man. Professionally that wasn't cool

I'm being told that the pacers required an Anglo player in exchange for Paul George. Okc was only team capable of meeting their demands

PG doesn't have to stay in OKC to not go to the Lakers next summer. Too much can go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom