Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats the offer Boston made then salute to Danny.

Indy foolish if they really passed that up.
That's what I'm saying... Vic is decent and Sabonis is ehh

Idk what they're thinking.. did they not even get draft picks??
I have a hard time believing they passed on that Boston deal. Makes me believe it wasn't offered.

Like I said PG ruined it for Indy by saying he's a rental no matter where he goes and scared all teams off

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing they passed on that Boston deal. Makes me believe it wasn't offered.

Like I said PG ruined it for Indy by saying he's a rental no matter where he goes and scared all teams off
How do you feel about Teague btw? At first I was like ehh, but I mean they have talent for sure. Gotta mesh now

Wonder what they're gonna pay him? Rather have Hill if it's for similar money

Last edited:

Gonna be fun watching the Russ-PG-Adams triumvirate get pummeled in the second round against GSW because OKC will have zero depth.
Wonder if they get out of the first round, if they lose more players... depending on who they can add... idk
They may be able to add one or two more complementary pieces, but not enough imo to make an impact against the Warriors. But if they can add another star caliber player, who knows what can happen

if boston misses on Gordon and just ends up with Millsap and a 1 yr deal with Rondo :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
if boston misses on Gordon and just ends up with Millsap and a 1 yr deal with Rondo
laugh.gif
mean.gif
C's sign Rondo just so he can't murk them in the playoffs 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Paul George leaves after the season, but I also won't be surprised if Paul George stays beyond next season.

It's
1. Warriors
And then Spurs, OKC & Rockets all pretty close to each other at # 2.. Give Spurs the edge because of coaching & have the most wiggle room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom