Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at Kyrie being better than Wall
laugh.gif

This is actually great for Cleveland's chances. They get an absolute cake walk to the finals while the dubs are gonna go to war every round and all season long.

6th loss coming

Bill Simmons @BillSimmons

Would be funny if Pritchard's reason for PG trade was, "You don't like being on a non contender in a small city? Well watch this dickhead!"

Just waiting to see who takes GSW's Mid Level

They're gonna lose Iggy but I have a bad feeling they'll get a pretty nice player anyway

NO way that offer was real.
Absolutely no way.

They didn't offer the nets pick or the Lakers pick. All their other first rounders are heavily protected which for some reason nobody ever notices when talking about Boston's assets. Package was probably equivalent to sabonis, sabonis, sabonis and crowder

I have a hard time believing they passed on that Boston deal. Makes me believe it wasn't offered.

Like I said PG ruined it for Indy by saying he's a rental no matter where he goes and scared all teams off
How do you feel about Teague btw? At first I was like ehh, but I mean they have talent for sure. Gotta mesh now

Wonder what they're gonna pay him? Rather have Hill if it's for similar money
I feel great after seeing his contract :lol:

It's supposedly 3/55M

I love Ricky but throwing him out there with Andrew/Jimmy was a no go. He's a guy who needs the ball in his hands to be a effective and we all know of his shooting/finishing woes. Teague at least gives us a respectable shooter from the outside I think he shot around 36% from 3 last season and 40% the year before and he's a way better finisher... Plus opposite of Rubio he doesn't always need the ball in his hands to be effective. He's just a better fit with our current roster.

Last edited:
MIN a near lock to make the playoffs next year as long as their new players mesh with KAT and Wiggins and Wiggins accepts being a 'role' player.

I feel great after seeing his contract :lol:

It's supposedly 3/55M

I love Ricky but throwing him out there with Andrew/Jimmy was a no go. He's a guy who needs the ball in his hands to be a effective and we all know of his shooting/finishing woes. Teague at least gives us a respectable shooter from the outside I think he shot around 36% from 3 last season and 40% the year before and he's a way better finisher... Plus opposite of Rubio he doesn't always need the ball in his hands to be effective. He's just a better fit with our current roster.

Wait until you see Teague's defense. It ain't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom