Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rings are overrated, especially for someone like Iggy.

TAKE THAT MONEY. But he's made over $100M.

I agree

1st ring tho, he was a key part of it... and got finals MVP
I'd stay winning

I also think him and Curry starting up a company in cali, a tech company maybe... I'd stay and milk it for another 2 Chips

gosh, Patty gets 1 more year and $26M more than Livingston.

Shaun gonna get taken care of by that team after his career

Two rings and a Finals MVP, Iggy better take a 4 year 60 million dollar deal from the Kings, Magic, or Nets and ride off into the sunset. I know Redick doesn't have s ring, but this is his last chance at a big deal too

Word

A big fan of him since he came into the league

I still rock his old jersey
Might cop new one

View media item 2480765

haha, rep. I remember getting his autograph on a jersey in the pre-season his rookie year. Remember the guy behind me snickering to his friend that i paid $175 to have an unknown sign my jersey. Shaun was terrified shaking my hand. He was such a kid.

I was there when his knee fell out. Sat right that in that section, 6 rows up. I had tears for him. Thought he wouldn't even walk normal again. I pull for the kid. think about his career. Cut by what, 4 teams? Houston cut him after a month?

I still root for him. And he's a good dude

How would the Warriors even get Gay? I see him getting 3-4 years @ $15-20 million a season. He opted out to cash in. And to get out of Sac Town :lol:.

The dubs are never gonna run out of players to fill in the gaps for their roster. Just like the early 00's with the lakers vets gonna be splitting the min to win. If they can get javale to look semi competent on the floor last season any and everyone is game.

Was it a small **** or a huge vagina problem?

(Curb your enthusiasm reference)
Take this +1 
laugh.gif

Rudy gay isn't a winner. dude is going for the money, injury or not he aint taking pay cuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom