Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Johnson gonna sit back and let everything settle and wait for someone to offer even more because they struck out.

Now thats a guy who will take that money and say F it

Last edited:
Always wanted to see what Rudy Gay could do on a winning team with a winning culture.

Not the Warriors though. Cash out, go get 50 mil from the Bulls or something

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

Third year of Shaun Livingston's deal is partially guaranteed, source says. Deal structure appears to be: $8M, $8M, $2M guaranteed

Always wanted to see what Rudy Gay could do on a winning team with a winning culture.

Not the Warriors though. Cash out, go get 50 mil from the Bulls or something
Same. He's a pretty ideal small ball 4 in today's game...

RealGM @RealGM

Rudy Gay Close To Deal With Spurs Amid Interest From Warriors:

Let's see how true this is

Last edited:
It will be somewhat interesting (actually probably not that interesting) to see what offers he gets from other teams

Rudy ******* GAY MAHN 

NO OOO NOOO NOT THAT GUYYYY

That video is hilarious :lol:.

But ya I don't want Rudy gay anyway near the warriors. Dudes buns and a mental ******

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA

Third year of Shaun Livingston's deal is partially guaranteed, source says. Deal structure appears to be: $8M, $8M, $2M guaranteed

Damn I thought he would have gotten at least 10 elsewhere. How much are elite combo guards off the bench going for? He would def gotten a premium for dem ringzz too. So probably 12-13.

Dude's making less than Delly isn't he? :smh:

Big shout out to @leemelone
for being a man of his word and paid me $200.00 for the MVP bet. Good look bro
Yea I made a bet with bruh, I lost but I paid immediately because he's good for it.
I've seen him pay so I paid happily, not sure what came of the Whip joint though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom